Win 1600 microsoft points or 3 months of xbox live!

Syme1315

CAG Veteran
Hi, I am holding my very first contest on CAG! Okay so theirs an app for iOS and android devices called App trailers! You basically watch trailers for apps and get points! When you get enough points you can redeem them for different reward ranging from a $5 starbucks giftcard to a $25 Gamestop giftcard! So basically all you have to do is download the app and make an account, when it asks for a bonus code put Shahidi, and then your entered in the competition. On February 18th at around 4pm EST, I will pick three winners for the 1600 Microsoft points and 3 Months of xbox live! Also when you register and enter my code, post your username on this thread so I know who is who! Good luck to all!

Well they recently changed like everything about it and its pretty legit, I've redeemed many things from it. So if you guys wanna be in the contest, Read my first post with all the info! Thanks and Good luck to all

That is a reedem code so you get points, post proof of prizes eg a poece of paper with Cag and your username or im not in..

Guys, I would post a picture but its an online code, If i post a picture I would give the code away in it. And im not the kind of person to lie about a contest. If you don't believe me, then you don't have to enter in the contest

Also, this'll inevitably get pushed into the referral section, since you're profiting off of us using a referral.

I appreciate the contest, but no thanks.

[quote name='ExplodingRat']Also, this'll inevitably get pushed into the referral section, since you're profiting off of us using a referral.

I appreciate the contest, but no thanks.[/QUOTE]Got it in one.

OP, you're whoring yourself out for referrals, so your thread belongs in the referral section, where it now is.

A contest doesn't involve getting referrals for entries, which is why it's been moved. Any future "contests" like this need to be in the referral section and not in the contests section.

bread's done
Back