Win 1600 Microsoft Points TODAY (9/10)

Seems like too much work. You have to find the first 4 segments and then if you win then they'll send you the 5th segment of the code? Why can't they just have the random giveaway without having to find the code... Although I guess one could just find the first 4 segments and guess the 5th... but... nahhh.

[quote name='Kotomine']Seems like too much work. You have to find the first 4 segments and then if you win then they'll send you the 5th segment of the code? Why can't they just have the random giveaway without having to find the code... Although I guess one could just find the first 4 segments and guess the 5th... but... nahhh.[/QUOTE]

@Kotomine: I believe in transparency so I'll give you a brutally honest answer. I'm a full time writer, and at Examiner people are paid by the click. Since I personally fork out the money for each prize I giveaway, I'm just trying to recoup my costs and gain a larger readership in the process :)

Hmm... I can't find the code on the page you say it's on. Is it in the actual article? Because I've probably gone over each of the articles on that page 3 or 4 times already and I still haven't been able to find it.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Hmm... I can't find the code on the page you say it's on. Is it in the actual article? Because I've probably gone over each of the articles on that page 3 or 4 times already and I still haven't been able to find it.[/QUOTE]

..'Would you kindly' look at the Bioshock article on that page? :)

Hm... That's tough. I only found the Bioshock one. I looked through your last 16 articles and didn't see anything than looked out of the ordinary...

@KJHall: The codes are hidden in the last 15 pages of content, not the last 15 articles. They are in plain sight though (no weird colors, phonetic spellings, etc.)

HINT: One of the codes can also be found in a review of a game where the freaks come out at night...

wayy too much work if you want us to examine every article in the last 15 pages, gl to the person who had the time to do all that

Found them all and sent them in.

Not to complain, but I wouldn't have tried this if I wasn't trying to recoup my losses from buying Dragon Age's last DLC "Witch Hunt". God that was a waste of money.
I struggled with this because I have bad eyes and it hurt pretty badly to read through all of that text carefully. I need to take some aspirin and go take a nap.

Dammit Dammit Dammit! I forgot to copy paste the titles and couldnt find the 4th one in time :(. Hopefully sending the 4 codes counts as a entry

[quote name='dgwillia006']Dammit Dammit Dammit! I forgot to copy paste the titles and couldnt find the 4th one in time :(. Hopefully sending the 4 codes counts as a entry[/QUOTE]

Sure, consider it counted!

Just wanted to let everyone know we have a winner. Congrats Jesse. Are you a member here? (Judging by the polite email I'd assume yes...)

Again, major thanks to everyone else for playing.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Well that was a headache I could have avoided. Why do I even try these? I never win >_>

Congrats to Jesse I guess.[/QUOTE]

My 2 weeks of not winning the Ford texting contest agree's with you

[quote name='killyourfm']Just wanted to let everyone know we have a winner. Congrats Jesse. Are you a member here? (Judging by the polite email I'd assume yes...)

Again, major thanks to everyone else for playing.[/QUOTE]
yeaaa I won!:D Thanks killyourfm!

bread's done
Back