Win 1600 MS points if my FYW boxset wins! (DELETE PLEASE)

Kaiju Nexus

CAGiversary!
Aw, crap. I didn't read the rules at all. In light of Skram's discovery, I guess I can't really hold this contest at all. Thanks to everybody that voted anyway, and sorry I have to cancel this. Don't want to get in any trouble though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted for you but ya.

c. Contestants are prohibited from obtaining votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All entry designation as a potential winner is subject to maintaining compliance with these Official Rules and approval by Sponsors.

[quote name='Skram']Voted for you but ya.

c. Contestants are prohibited from obtaining votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All entry designation as a potential winner is subject to maintaining compliance with these Official Rules and approval by Sponsors.[/QUOTE]
voted.
so you don't want a chance to win 1600ms points?

[quote name='helluvagood']voted.
so you don't want a chance to win 1600ms points?[/QUOTE]

I would love a chance but I just want to let the guy know just in case.

Aw, crap. I didn't read the rules at all. In light of Skram's discovery, I guess I can't really hold this contest at all. Thanks to everybody that voted anyway, and sorry I have to cancel this. Don't want to get in any trouble though.

Yeah good thing you closed this down. FYE is highly monitoring this. I got disqualified due to "vote manipulation". Two other guys got disqualified because they were offering Xbox games and codes.
I think somethings fishy with the chick in 1st place though, she's got 30+ more votes than anyone else? Even the cheaters havent been able to catch her. Seems off.
Oh and my thread was shut down too, since I know many posted links to their box sets in there too...

bread's done
Back