Win 2 Cans of BONK! Energy Drink!

Clarke

CAGiversary!
Just post a comment on this post to enter!
http://super-pretendo.com/?p=76

kubrickheader.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like it burns on the way down, I'll pass.

and I hear if you drink redbull and eat poprocks, your stomach explodes.

[quote name='georox']That sounds like it burns on the way down, I'll pass.

and I hear if you drink redbull and eat poprocks, your stomach explodes.[/quote]
Nawww it's mostly sour. I feel jittery right now though. I guess it's the 5hour.

I'd try it. Down both right away. I drank 6 energy drinks (I think it was 4 Sobe Adrenaline Rushes and 2 Rockstars) back to back and got nothing out of it. :(

[quote name='ThatRebel']I'd try it. Down both right away. I drank 6 energy drinks (I think it was 4 Sobe Adrenaline Rushes and 2 Rockstars) back to back and got nothing out of it. :([/quote]

Content-wise those are very minimal. It's pretty much recommended only taking two of those energy shots per day. It can/will cause problems. Heart attack agro incoming.

Sounds like he almost broke his mom's champagne flute at :41. He would have gotten seriously bonked for that one.

Yeah I dunno about all that jazz. I downed a Monster BFC, 3 Rockstar Punches and a Rockstar Punched Shot in about an hour and while i had a nice little buzz, no heart attack! Now I do a Rockstar 32 everyday plus something else. But would try those shots too...

hahahahahah, good lord dude, you're mad!

How'd you make the Bonk can though? I mean, is it a modified Red Bull can or what? And how'd you get the Bonk inside the bottle if it's sealed? Or are these just stupid questions that I'm unaware of because it's 4:07am?

[quote name='Kerig']Sounds like he almost broke his mom's champagne flute at :41. He would have gotten seriously bonked for that one.[/quote]
Actually that was the pop rocks reacting to the red bull. I thought it was gonna break the glass.

[quote name='sippycupz']hahahahahah, good lord dude, you're mad!

How'd you make the Bonk can though? I mean, is it a modified Red Bull can or what? And how'd you get the Bonk inside the bottle if it's sealed? Or are these just stupid questions that I'm unaware of because it's 4:07am?[/quote]
I got the textures from the game, printed them out, and taped them to the can. The can's are unopened and regular red bull.

bread's done
Back