Win 400 MS Points Free

adonis 27

CAGiversary!
i was playing NBA 2k10 when i saw an ad near the scores table that said:

text 'NBA' to 74139 for a chance to win 400 MS Points

goodluck every1...it says winners will be announced tuesday (2/23) so jump on it

text sent thanks
Text they replied with makes it sound like they hold the contest every Tuesday. Wonder how long it will be and if we have to re-enter each week.

that is also the same code that they have in Fight Night Round 4. Just for them you enter Fight instead of NBA. I just entered for the first time myself on Saturday night

[quote name='A Gamer']Official Terms: http://5thfinger.com/tc/mcoupon2

What? Since 2008 and this is the first time I (we?) hear of it? Ugh![/QUOTE]

i think that's probably a typo.. or are you sure that link is related to this contest?

man the 5th finger contests used to be awesome... they don't have an official webpage for this? just wondering where the connection to 5th finger came from?

edit - nevermind I found the 5th finger connection by texting help

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gage006']So does entering FENDER and FIGHT get you two more entries? Anyone try it? I don't want it to disqualify me.[/QUOTE]

I tried, I entered FENDER on Sunday, and NBA today with no problems - but then I tried to enter FIGHT as well, and it simply says "you can only enter once per DAY" - so who knows... I'll be interested to see if I can enter again after Tuesday using the same codes I've already used... I'm thinking it's possible since Web of Shadows has been out for awhile now.

So this is daily then. I remember that they used to have these contests all the time, and it looks like they are back. They never change the rules page, so that is probably the first contest they ever held start date.

Text sent a couple days ago.

Just got a text back saying I won!

Thanks OP!

PS The text also says "more prizes next week" so I guess this is ongoing.

Thanks OP, I sent the text last night and I just received a text back with a code for 400 pts!!!! I am at work but I will try it 2nite. Text says more prizes next week. Thanks again!!!

bread's done
Back