Win 400 MS Points - GM Military New Vehicle Discount

Nice. I guess I'll start entering again. I just won 800 points from the SHOT3 contest yesterday.

/me wishes for a PSN credit giveaway.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Did you get it from a text you sent today or one that was sent over a month ago?[/QUOTE]

today around 11am pst.

Sent them a text again today, hoping i win this time ^_^, already got 800 from the other one. And i want Puzzle Quest 2 this week! (And dont feel like buying a 1600 point card just for 400 points)

[quote name='dgwillia006']Sent them a text again today, hoping i win this time ^_^, already got 800 from the other one. And i want Puzzle Quest 2 this week! (And dont feel like buying a 1600 point card just for 400 points)[/QUOTE]

you can buy 400 MS points for $4.99 through xbox.com once you sign in to your LIVE account.

[quote name='nypickle']you can buy 400 MS points for $4.99 through xbox.com once you sign in to your LIVE account.[/QUOTE]

I know, but i dont have a Credit Card, and my debit card was forcibly taken from me so i could save for a vacation next month

[quote name='Techsticles']I've tried to txt them GM 3 times and keep getting errors. "Sorry we could not understand your message." and "Invalid message received"[/QUOTE]

Check the number and dial again.

If you need help, hang up and dial your operator.

entered last week.. got an instant reply that i made my shot

today i get a random txt saying i missed my shot

edit- guess its a diff contest. txt came from 74139

[quote name='guyver2077']entered last week.. got an instant reply that i made my shot

today i get a random txt saying i missed my shot

edit- guess its a diff contest. txt came from 74139[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the Spalding contest. But funny enough, I got the same "U missed ur shot" text, even though earlier it said "U sunk ur shot". lol

[quote name='goMaki']Yeah, that's the Spalding contest. But funny enough, I got the same "U missed ur shot" text, even though earlier it said "U sunk ur shot". lol[/QUOTE]Glad I wasn't alone on this. I thought it was a text with the points. :cry:

I entered and got: "GM: U have a chance 2 win 400 MS pts via GM Military New Vehicle Discount. Winners notified daily. Txt STOP 2 stop. Txt HELP 4 help. Msg&Data Rares May Apply."

Right after that, I got this: "GM: If you want to continue to receive updates from GM replay OK. Up to 2msg/month. Text Help for help. Msg&Data Rates May Apply."

I then replied "OK" and got: "Thx you are now opted in to recieve future messages from GM. Text Help for help. STOP to stop."

I wonder if I will get a code?

[quote name='Sylent Khaos']I entered and got: "GM: U have a chance 2 win 400 MS pts via GM Military New Vehicle Discount. Winners notified daily. Txt STOP 2 stop. Txt HELP 4 help. Msg&Data Rares May Apply."

Right after that, I got this: "GM: If you want to continue to receive updates from GM replay OK. Up to 2msg/month. Text Help for help. Msg&Data Rates May Apply."

I then replied "OK" and got: "Thx you are now opted in to recieve future messages from GM. Text Help for help. STOP to stop."

I wonder if I will get a code?[/QUOTE]
I got the same things yesterday but I didn't text OK...anyone else get these text, do you have to text OK in order to win or is that just for GM spam texts?

I've been using my brother's phone for this and he just called me saying he got a text saying he won $50 for gas money and a $20 walmart gift card? Does this contest give more than just microsoft points? I'll check it out when he gets back. Hopefully it's not spam.

update?

[quote name='mrniceguy8']I've been using my brother's phone for this and he just called me saying he got a text saying he won $50 for gas money and a $20 walmart gift card? Does this contest give more than just microsoft points? I'll check it out when he gets back. Hopefully it's not spam.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mrniceguy8']I've been using my brother's phone for this and he just called me saying he got a text saying he won $50 for gas money and a $20 walmart gift card? Does this contest give more than just microsoft points? I'll check it out when he gets back. Hopefully it's not spam.[/QUOTE]

He's probably just messing with you.

just to make sure (don't wana get my self into trouble) but if i have unlimited texts and a deta plan on sprint it won't charge me to text for this contest correct?

[quote name='jab1235']just to make sure (don't wana get my self into trouble) but if i have unlimited texts and a deta plan on sprint it won't charge me to text for this contest correct?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

[quote name='tominater12']Yes.[/QUOTE]
thanks, i'll enter tommarow, or when i wake up this afternoon, whichever is more correct.

I think this one is over at both numbers because I got a text back saying that they couldn't understand my message. Too bad because seems like not many of us won with this as have from the other promos.

[quote name='Redeema']I think this one is over at both numbers because I got a text back saying that they couldn't understand my message. Too bad because seems like not many of us won with this as have from the other promos.[/QUOTE]

I agree, as that's all I have been getting as well. Hopefully they will have another one soon.

bread's done
Back