Win 800 ms points (and other stuff) from Xbox dashboard ads.

Just found it in the Music Marketplace. I got a Microsoft Point card that said "Sorry, You have already entered today." But I never saw it before...drat.

[quote name='GUNNM']Is it possible to beat the red maze on that reese pieces thing? I tried like 8-10 times and there is no exit[/QUOTE]

Yes, keep trying. Took me forever, but finally got it. From memory: go straight past the big opening, then down at the small one, then almost immediately turn right (will be right side of your TV, not the character) then down and you will end up in a large open are and go right until you have to turn and then go down as far as you can, then right and then up and back right to the exit.

took me forever to get the nissan add, i dont think i won but it popped up the picture of the ms card and said something like "you already entered today" =/

There's another sweepstakes for 80000 to 1000 MSP. It's a Protege shoes ad. You just have to tick a box, no DL required. It was under Spotlight for me.

Managed to get 800MSP from the Nissa ad on the first try. Thanks OP! Keep trying everyone, odds seem pretty decent.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Do they send you an email when you win points from Nissan or it just put in your account?[/QUOTE]

I'd guess all winners will be emailed after the contest is over, since I haven't received anything yet.

I swear that Nissan ad must have something against me. It takes me 20-30 mins to get it every time and I still haven't won yet. Glad to see so many other people getting a payday out of it though!

[quote name='nateorz']I swear that Nissan ad must have something against me. It takes me 20-30 mins to get it every time and I still haven't won yet. Glad to see so many other people getting a payday out of it though![/QUOTE]

You and me both. It's gotten frustrating enough that I don't really actively look for the ad anymore. :)

There's a new daily dashboard sweepstakes for 800 Microsoft Points. Look for the VW advert and play the Avatar High Five game. At the end of the game you'll be prompted to download the entry gamer pic. In November, 15 winners will be picked from each day's entries. Good luck.

[quote name='NoDAK']There's a new daily dashboard sweepstakes for 800 Microsoft Points. Look for the VW advert and play the Avatar High Five game. At the end of the game you'll be prompted to download the entry gamer pic. In November, 15 winners will be picked from each day's entries. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Community/Promotions/VWBeetleExperienceSweepstakes

Says you can only enter once. To enter you need to play the game, and dl the picture pack. I don't know if it counts you as entered if you download the registration pics on xbox.com, but I can't find that one on xbox.com now anyways.
It the second to the right on the spotlight every time.

Also I just found a new sweepstakes ad for protege. You don't need to download a picture pack, just check a box entering the contest.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']Says you can only enter once.[/QUOTE]
Once per daily entry period. Each day of this sweepstakes is a completely separate giveaway with its own drawing of 15 winners. Entries are not pooled over the entire sweepstakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won 800 ms pts from the reese the other day but no email with my points yet. Anyone know how long it takes normally to get the email for those who already won and got emails

[quote name='tylerdurdn71']I won 800 ms pts from the reese the other day but no email with my points yet. Anyone know how long it takes normally to get the email for those who already won and got emails[/QUOTE]

which path did you take when you won?
I've always taken the Red path when playing...

Found another one, it's for the marines. Says ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING GREATER and has a picture of a helicopter or some other thing marine related. It's always the second on the spotlight. There are normal free pics and a theme you can get from xbox.com, but you have to watch all the videos (just fast forward them) to download the sweepstakes theme.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']Found another one, it's for the marines. Says ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING GREATER and has a picture of a helicopter or some other thing marine related. It's always the second on the spotlight. There are normal free pics and a theme you can get from xbox.com, but you have to watch all the videos (just fast forward them) to download the sweepstakes theme.[/QUOTE]

Well, is it a premium theme or some crappy standard theme?

THere's a new one that started today and will run through Nov. 11th

It's a greyish ad for the In Time movie with Justin Timberlake. 500 people will win one month of XBox Live (guess it's a year.). You can get up to 3 entries by dl-ing the Pic, Theme and Video.

EDIT: There's apparenty another ad that's a video that plays out with Justin Timberlake and the broad from the film.

Won candy in the Reese Barn but never able to win anything in the mazes. Almost done with the Halloween and Reese for another year. To all those that won points, congrats.

Got my Reese's coupon - didn't want to install some cruddy third party application to print it out though. What a rip off.

[quote name='Mugatu']Got my Reese's coupon - didn't want to install some cruddy third party application to print it out though. What a rip off.[/QUOTE]

Was it for coupons.com. I know many companies use that for unique printable coupons. Unfortunately companies nowadays have to use some sort of software to control the coupons. Too much coupon fraud.

If it is a coupons.com coupon you can usually print up to 2 coupons per computer.

If you aren't going to use it, can you post the link? :D

NEW CONTEST IN ADS!

Find the Kia Optima ad and there is a contest to pick a leaf to see if you win anything. Guess the big prize is 1600 Microsoft Points but with my luck, I didn't win.

Think it is going to be going on til Thanksgiving. 1 try a day. To those that win, give a heads up on what leaf you picked like that will help.

Have fun with those points to the winners.

Just checked my email and this was there.

51c809.png

bread's done
Back