Win a 1/2 case of BCALM Wellness Drink (Mental Clarity & Relaxation) $39.99 value!

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey CAG folks,

I recently received a half case of BCALM Wellness Drink to review on my webshow. It's a brand new function beverage that promotes wellness, mental clarity and relaxation.

The BCALM people have given me the task of finding a lucky contestant to give away a 12 pack to. It's a $39.99 value! It's chock full of quality ingredients like chamomile, anise seed, wild green oat, ginko biloba & milk casein. No HFCS, caffeine or artificial anything.

To enter, please visit my tumblr post at http://bevnerd.tumblr.com/post/23276878386/contest-win-a-12-pack-of-bcalm-wellness-drink-a

No Facebook or Twitter accounts necessary to enter, but you can get extra entry points for taking advantage of the options.

Holy crap! Thanks for remembering us. I feel honored, seriously.

We will be back next year and at the Alabama Phoenix Festival this weekend.

Nice meeting you if we did.

[quote name='PepsiDriver']Holy crap! Thanks for remembering us. I feel honored, seriously.

We will be back next year and at the Alabama Phoenix Festival this weekend.

Nice meeting you if we did.[/QUOTE]

We semi-met at the table/booth you guys had set up in the center of the hotel/convention. We were also in the second row at your panel with all the bum-rush people haha that was crazy!

!!!! You came to our panel, thank you! I heard it was a blast lol

CONTEST UPDATE: This contest ends in under two hours! Get your entries and bonus entries in ASAP!

bread's done
Back