Win a $10,000 giftcard from Newegg

A longshot, I know, but I'd love to win enough for a larger HDD.  My has been nearly full for a while, and I keep having to delete things to download anything.

A longshot, I know, but I'd love to win enough for a larger HDD. My has been nearly full for a while, and I keep having to delete things to download anything.
what are you going to do with the other $9900?

anyway thanks op, good luck to all!

what are you going to do with the other $9900?

anyway thanks op, good luck to all!
Hard drives for everyone!

If I won that kind of money as Newegg credit, I'd probably spend $1k on a shiny new computer and hand down my current one to my brother. A larger TV wouldn't hurt either, which would be like another $500. Then I'd like to use the other $8500 to buy laptops for low-income students going to college.

Other than building a gaming rig I wouldn't know what to do with that kinda cash but I would never win in the first place so it all works out.

$10k means you can build a computer, buy a 1440p or 4k monitor. get a new router. and they sell games and stuff too so honestly it's huge.

personally, new computer, new monitor, xbone, wii-u. and and lots of games for me.

I dont even want $10Gs worth of stuff.  I'd have to buy stuff and re-sell it.  I'd rather win one of the smaller GCs.

Not super hopeful, having won an Xbox One earlier this year, but this would be amazing to upgrade from the toaster of a computer I have now. Sure my wife would love a new computer too.

bread's done
Back