Win a 250GB Xbox 360 and TRON: Evolution!

TRON_James

CAG Veteran
Hiya bros and lady bros,

I'm working with Disney Interactive Software on TRON: Evolution, and I wanted to pass along a giveaway opportunity we set up with GamingBolt.com where you can enter to win a 250GB Xbox 360 and a copy of TRON: Evolution (sorry, for some reason it's not letting me post live links):

gamingbolt.com/win-a-250gb-xbox-360-and-a-copy-of-tron-evolution

All you have to do is leave a comment saying why you think TRON: Evolution will rock and you're entered to win. Good luck!

This'll game will rock because it has 3 genres in one. An adventure/rpg gameplay when playing as the character. A racing gameplay for when racing with your own lightcycle. And war-like gameplay when your in the light tank. Tron Evolution will be a game you don't want to miss.

P.S If I get chosen can you just send me the copy of Tron Evolution because I already have an Xbox 360.

damn, could really use this right now, stupid xbox 360 disk drive just died on me the other day, thanks OP!

[quote name='KingNothing09']Phew... why a game based on a remake of the movie Tron is gonna be awesome...that's really asking a whole lot.[/QUOTE]
Legacy is a sequel, not a remake. Evolution is a bridge between the two...

bread's done
Back