Win a $50 Amazon.com gift card!

CaptainSwag

CAGiversary!
Win a $50 Amazon.com gift card!

Thanks to feedback from a bunch of gamers, including a number of CAG users, Master Lee at The Kartel went back to an indie game he made and added some enhancements. Thus releasing Ninjas vs Mafia Deluxe!

You can play the game now on Armored Games!

So to enter for a chance to win a $50 Amazon.com gift card, simple go to the game, vote it up, and leave a comment!

RULES:
You must vote on the game, and leave a comment to be qualified to enter. Once you do, come back here and let me know which user name you used on that site. Note that this promo is only good for North America. If you live in Canada, the card may not work, but I provide an equal value alternative instead. User is randomly selected from a pool of entries, which could be from multiple sources, so please only one entry per person.

6537459ac9e9389464014b116b95f43b.jpg

BTW - Master Lee is working on a sequel now, so if you got any other feedback, feel free to post below as well!

As a reminder, winner will be posted in the Winner's Circle forum thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
My username is yodawgyo on the site. I beat the game and the last stage had a big jump in difficulty compared to the rest of the game I maxed out my team but still had to use two tub machines to beat it. All in all had fun playing the game and looking forward to the sequel. Also, for the sequel it would be cool if you can upgrade or find weapons for your entourage.

And maybe after a certain point there can be a hidden stage to get a new entourage member. Because even after maxing the characters, the last stage was tough and it would be cool that if you get to the point of maxing there would be a hidden stage on the map to get a new character or weapon.

bread's done
Back