Win a $50 Amazon.com gift card!

CaptainSwag

CAGiversary!
Win a $50 Amazon.com gift card!

Master Lee just launched Episode 2 of Pop Rox City - Titled Ninjas vs Mafia 2: Revenge! And to celebrate he's graciously donating a $50 Amazon.com giftcard!

You can play the game now on Addicting Games!

So to enter for a chance to win a $50 Amazon.com gift card, simple go to the game, and do the following:
1. Vote it up, and leave a comment!
2. Add the game to your FAVORITE!
BONUS! If you add to Facebook Like, it will count as an extra entry!

RULES:
You must do both steps to count as a qualified entry. Once you do, come back here (or go to The Kartel) and let me know which is the user name you used on that site. Promo is open worldwide. If we are unable to deliver the giftcard to you, we may substitute a prize of equal value. User is randomly selected from a pool of entries, which could be from multiple sources, so please only one entry per person.

Good luck!

amazong-gift-card.png

Cool game! Left a comment as "abadmotivator" and liked on facebook as "Henry Hatsworth" (yeah, I don't have a fb with my real name)

thanks captain swag! I posted on there (played it, liked it, commented, favorited it) as solidalchemist, and I liked it on facebook as Josh Codinkinn. Good luck everyone!

I gave it a thumbs up, commented and added it to my favorites. Same name as here.

Pretty alright flash game, by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really enjoyed the game! Like I said in the comment I left, loved the references! Plus I added it to my favorites!

My name there is the same as here and my Facebook is: Lai-Kevin Ngo

[quote name='Reguard']Fun game.. I can't beat the Tower bonus stage. Maxed my main char.

Username: Agarest[/QUOTE]

I ran into the same challenge! I was told to use the hot tub time machine to skip some of the harder battles (to me that was the Goomba battle.)

Awesome game! I left a comment by the username: Setaimx

I may have commented twice because I wasn't sure if the first one went through. :p

bread's done
Back