Win a 800 MS points code. Platformance funky pic contest

Magiko Gaming

CAG Veteran
'PLATFORMANCE: Castle Pain' funky pic 800 MS pts contest.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, we are giving a code for 800 MS points to the funkiest photo.
Here are the rules:

1. Download the trial version of PLATFORMANCE: Castle Pain on xbox live market indie games. Direct link for queued download here: marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802585505cd/

2. Play the game and take a funny picture of yourself (or your girlfriend, or your cat...) next to your TV screen running the game. Be creative!
To be valid the game must be showing on your TV screen on the picture.

3. post a link to your funny picture on this thread (if you are a new user and cant put a picture on this thread just copy the link and we'll copy paste it to see it, no worries).

We will pick a winner in a week (contest ends sunday 08/15 at 11:59pm EST)
Best picture will win a code for 800 MS points.

Lets have a laugh! :lol:

--------
PLATFORMANCE: Castle Pain is a brutal but rewarding retro platformer on xbox indie games. (more info at magikogaming.wordpress.com/)

[quote name='Overbite']Will I be disqualified if I take a picture of my dick?[/QUOTE]

I think the contest would be over before you could find it to take the picture.

[quote name='Overbite']Will I be disqualified if I take a picture of my dick?[/QUOTE]
Depending on the size..you may even win.
all they have to do is laugh

[quote name='cRodz']Depending on the size..you may even win.
all they have to do is laugh[/QUOTE]
BURN..........:hot:

Seriously though this sounds fun just might have to enter!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Just downloaded the trial. Thinking of what kind of picture to make.

Is it supposed to be "funny" funky or "funky" funky?[/QUOTE]

More like "funny" funky but if you feel "funky" funky go ahead you might surprise us :cool:

Fun contest. Here's my entry. Only my hand's in the picture, but I hope that still counts!

platformance.jpg

Truthfully I forgot about this, and I couldn't come up with any good ideas for a picture, so I just scowled at the ghost.

[Contest Over. Picture Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, didn't know what to do. But it instantly reminded me of I Wanna Be The Guy! Trying is better than doing nothing, I suppose.

Here's my entry:

[Picture]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all for participating.

And the winner is.....

clarkisdark :applause: :applause: :applause:

you have won 800 MS for being the most creative (will send you the code via pm shortly). Nice drawing on a stick! :)

Thanks also to Captain Urahara and supakilla9 for their entries, we will send you a code for a free Platformance: Castle Pain gamethat you can give to anyone you want (including yourself!)hint: We will have a new contest in a bit revolving around playing the game in hardcore mode so keep your skills sharpened.

- Magiko team

bread's done
Back