Win A Brand New Game! U.S.A Only. Contest Over!

toocool17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
70 (100%)
03/23/09 Contest Over, Thanks to everyone for entering.

03/17/09*Quick update*
Wow, I didn't think I would get this many responses. I may just have to give out a couple of games, we will see. I am just waiting on more inventory on arrive, and should be able to add a bunch more games up in a week or 2. I have already gottan 20 orders so far. I appreciate the suggestions and will continue updating.

I am giving away a brand new game of the winner's choice. I am running this contest to promote my website, check the link below. All you have to do is just make a post so I have your cag user name. The winner can choose a game of their choice valued at $59.99 or less, they can pick a current release or something that is coming out in the next month (April). The winner can't choose something that is hard to find, the game must be available in-stores. Thank you and good luck.

My site:
www.gameorigin.com

Rules:
1. Only 1 entry per person
2. U.S. Residents only
3. No purchase necessary
4. Contest ends at midnight March 22, 2009 (US Central Time)
5. I will randomly draw a name and post the winner the following day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting site....
I'm posting here I guess, since I dont think the site itself has a forum for posting :)

Fingers Crossed! :D I've been after SF4 (PS3) but refuse to buy it, lol.

actually a pretty cool site you set up, keep us updated when you add some more games. people love contests

Well here's one for the contest, I'm assuming we post here?

I just checked out the site, and I must say, nice job with it thus far. I like it, and hey, might use it in the future.

Also, if you need it at some point, I'd be glad to offer any assistance I can with your site - I like to think I'm pretty good at photoshop, so I may be able to help with graphics and such, just for the fun of it :D

Good luck to all, and good luck especially on getting that site running!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! i do like the site, it is nice looking and easy to navigate. I would like entered in the contest, I would not mind some of the Street Fighter 4 action on the 360.

Nice site! Prices seem fair, with the only exception being the Barbie game for 9 bucks- don't know how many people that willing to go for those lengths to play a barbie game, haha.

good site man. Might be picking up turok on one of the systems. Posting here tho couldnt find anything on the site to post on.

Count me in for the contest.

Your site looks pretty interesting, too. Not a bad idea to run a contest here to draw attention to it, as well. Thanks for doing so!

bread's done
Back