Win A Brand New Game! U.S.A Only. Contest Over!

Interesting site with some nice prices. It will be even more interesting to see how the site evolves over time.

Here's to hoping for a contest win.

Count me in for the contest. I assume we can wait till we win to pick what we want? I need to think about it.

Here's something for you. A potential/alternate motto for your site:

"When did YOUR game begin?"

What do you guys think? I like it.

That's a nice site, and the prices are good too. I like that you have older games listed, and that the condition of each game is clearly mentioned.

Awesome site. I know your inventory is limited so far but I will check it regularly for hard to find GBA games! Good luck on your site!

Interesting site. I've been looking for more sites like this for older games I can't find. Of course, none of the ones I was looking for were on there...

Thanks for the contest as well.

Posted. It'd make a nice birthday present if I won :lol:

If I didn't already have the PS3 games listed there, I'd be in for Fear and Armored Core. Great prices.

Hmm I actually was looking for mario double dash for gamecube so I ended up buying something lets see how fast it get here. Hope I get a chance to get something else too. :D

Posting here as cant find a forum on your site, Good luck with your site its looking good, now you just need to get enought people there so you start to make some good money.

bread's done
Back