Win A Bungie Autographed T-Shirt!

AceSpartan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (86%)
Since the Noble Pack DLC is coming out on November 30th for Halo Reach, The Nerdiest Kids is throwing a little contest. We have a 2XL Bungie t-shirt that has been signed by the creative team behind Halo: Reach and we want to give it out to one lucky winner. So, what do you need to do to win? Simply leave us a comment on the post saying why you deserve the shirt. The contest ends on November 29th at midnight. Make sure you use an e-mail address that we can contact at in the appropriate box. Good luck to everyone!

Enter here: http://nerdiest-kids.com/win-a-bungie-autographed-t-shirt/

Since I already won that big ol' swag box, I'll be passing on this but I tweeted about it a day ago or so. Good luck to all.

Thanks for everyone entering so far. Just a reminder that the contest ends tonight at midnight Pacific time. Enter in for a chance to win!

It's still going on????? I need the shirt!!! I never get any promo shirts because I'm a big guy, and they never fit!! Finally, there is a promo shirt for me, and it's my favorite developer too!!!!!!!!!!! Going to post over there immediately!!!!

[quote name='Mr Dude65']It's still going on????? I need the shirt!!! I never get any promo shirts because I'm a big guy, and they never fit!! Finally, there is a promo shirt for me, and it's my favorite developer too!!!!!!!!!!! Going to post over there immediately!!!![/QUOTE]
it says "Monday November 29th at midnight."

but you never know how these things go =\

[quote name='admiralvic']it says "Monday November 29th at midnight."

but you never know how these things go =\[/QUOTE]

Ace just posted saying it ended tonight. lol

[quote name='Shane_For_Wax']Ace just posted saying it ended tonight. lol[/QUOTE]
so you quote me calling me out for my comment? but his post 3 mins after him is A ok? The contest reads X date, as I said in the end you never know how these things go...

bread's done
Back