Win a Copy of Alien Anthology on Blu-Ray!!

Entered, thanks!

I kinda want Naruto to win, he needs to see these movies, and it will give me an excuse to scream Game over man, GAME OVER!!!

[quote name='sayu']Entered, thanks!

I kinda want Naruto to win, he needs to see these movies, and it will give me an excuse to scream Game over man, GAME OVER!!![/QUOTE]

LOL, love that... Gonna enter, recently ordered with the reduction in price at Amazon.

I have watched all the Alien movies except the straight to dvd stuff I hear should not be touched.

I even read the comics and played the games, which are actually pretty good (I mean the arcade and older AVP game)

I won a copy of this from another podcast I listen to. Believe me it is worth it even if you have to buy. Absolutely beautiful set. Good luck all.

Entered. Thanks for the opportunity. I'm buying a HDTV next week, so this would be great to win. =D

Thank you OP for posting this. Almost bought it today, but decided I could wait for a price drop come next year. I have the Alien Quadrilogy on DVD and would LOVE to upgrade from that. Hell I just bought the first 5 Aliens novels off Amazon today and last year I bought a factory sealed AvP action figure set I had/broke when I was younger.

Just found the set I had/bought.

Alien vs. Predator Deluxe set

Reason why I wanted to replace my childhood figures: Lost the comic, poor Alien broke it's left leg and Predator, well lets just say he became a trophy for another predator :lol:.

Had to enter. Alien and Aliens have been two of my favorite movies since I was in 1st grade. Aliens special edition is even better for those who haven't seen it yet!

bread's done
Back