Win a copy of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

koga88

CAGiversary!
Hello everyone,
Capsule Computers is currently holding a giveaway where one person will have the chance to win a PlayStation 3 copy of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale + an XL T-Shirt of the game.

The competition is open worldwide, the only thing they seem to be asking is that you leave a comment using a real e-mail address so they can contact you.

All one must do to enter the competition is simply leave a comment here: http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2012/12/win-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/ answering the following question: “Which character would you use in All-Stars Battle Royale and why?"

The contest will be ended on December 23rd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Entered, and thank you for the heads up on the contest. But I don't think the contest is for the actual game, according to the page it's a size XL T-Shrit, it's just worded strangely:
We have a copy of Playstation All Stars Battle Royale & All-Stars T-Shirt (XL Size) to give away courtesy of Sony for PS3​

Still, a T-Shirt is cool. Thanks OP!

[quote name='stryk187']Entered, and thank you for the heads up on the contest. But I don't think the contest is for the actual game, according to the page it's a size XL T-Shrit, it's just worded strangely:

Still, a T-Shirt is cool. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

That's weird I read it all and don't remember seeing it saying anything about a shirt until now. Then again it was 3 AM and I was probably asleep when I signed.

[quote name='stryk187']Entered, and thank you for the heads up on the contest. But I don't think the contest is for the actual game, according to the page it's a size XL T-Shrit, it's just worded strangely:

Still, a T-Shirt is cool. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Nah I think they worded it strangely, the post looks like it has been updated to be less confusing. The giveaway includes the PS3 copy of the game AND a XL t-shirt from the looks of it.

[quote name='koga88']Nah I think they worded it strangely, the post looks like it has been updated to be less confusing. The giveaway includes the PS3 copy of the game AND a XL t-shirt from the looks of it.[/QUOTE]
Ahh, and so they have updated the page. It was probably just a typo in the post, but it's been corrected now and it looks like it is in fact for a copy of the game AND a t-shirt. Cool, thanks again koga88!

bread's done
Back