Win a Free Copy of Ni No Kuni!

injendsm

CAGiversary!
I'm the co-founder of a gaming website, Ten Cent Gaming, and we're looking to drum up some more traffic for our site. To do that, we're giving away a free copy of Ni No Kuni. In order to qualify for a chance to win, you simply need to do two of the following:

-Like us on Facebook and share any post on our page (and if you have already liked us, you only need to share any post on our page).

-Follow us on Twitter, compose a tweet with the game you’re most looking forward to at this year’s E3, and add #tencentgaming.

-Comment on the linked post stating what your favorite JRPG is and why; or what future JRPG you are looking forward to.
http://tencentgaming.com/tcg-original/get-familiar-with-this-contest/

If we see that you have completed 2 of the 3 tasks above, you will be entered in the drawing. The winner will be randomly selected and announced on our page at a date shortly after the close of the contest.

And don’t fret if you don’t win the grand prize, there may be a runner up(s) prize(s), depending on the amount of entries we see at the end. Those prizes could include a 3 month digital code to Playstation Plus, where you can download several free games that you can play as long as your subscription is active.

We will be drawing a winner on June 14th, the day after E3 ends. so don’t delay, you have just under 2 weeks to enter.

Thanks for the interest, everyone! We have contests fairly often (we just don't always remember to post about it here) so even if you don't win this one, check back every now and then. Good luck!

Thank you for the awesome show of support so far, everyone! Please keep it up. There's one more week left in the contest and, if you're lucky, we may even read your comment (on the post on our site) during our live podcast.

Out of curiosity, how do you determine that someone did two of the required things? I put my Twitter name in my comment on the site, but I didn't know what else to do.

Thanks for doing the contest btw!

I did the twitter thing and posted a comment, but the comment doesn't show up, I'm assuming it's under moderation?

Thanks.

We're keeping track of new Twitter followers/likes on Facebook as well as who posted comments (most people use the same name on the social media sites that they did on our actual site when they posted a comment).

As for the moderation assumption, Sindroam, you'd be correct. We had some unfortunate issues with constant spam comments early on in our operation so we put a filter in that seems to assume every comment is spam. With that in mind, we're going in a couple of times a day and approving comments that obviously aren't spam so, as of this post, everyone who has posted a comment should see their opinion in our post.

Thanks again for the awesome support and please tell your friends!

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem. I hope everyone's enjoying E3. As a reminder, the contest ends on Friday so be sure to get your friends signed up soon. Thanks!

entered the other day when the site was being updated so i didn't get a chance to post here.

FB: Jordan Siegel

Twitter: st4nd4u2

Hey all. First things first, I wanted to thank you all, again, for the awesome show of support for the contest. We have picked winners (4 total; one grand prize) and we will be announcing them live on our podcast tonight. It starts at 830PM and can be heard at www.tencentfm.com

bread's done
Back