Win a Free DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE (PS Vita) - Official Pentavision Sweepstakes -

Kstyle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
main_contest.png

DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Sweepstakes

To celebrate the upcoming release of DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE in North America, we've decided we're going to give away a bunch of goodies to our fans! All you need to do to enter is log into the widget to the right and follow the instructions to earn entry points. The more entry points you have, the better your chances of winning. Contest is open to everyone, no purchase necessary to win. Grand, 2nd, and 3rd prize winners will be announced on 10/26/2012.

Also, an additional random drawing will be held each Friday in October from all eligible entries. The winner of each of the weekly drawings will win one (1) Technika Tune PS Vita game. So the faster you get your entries in, the better your chances of winning. Good luck to everyone!

Prizes

Grand Prize (1): PlayStation Vita Console + DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS Vita Game

2nd Prize (1): DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Limited Edition Box Set

3rd Prize (100): DJMAX TECHNIKA 2 Signature Collection Original SoundTrack

Bonus Drawing (4): DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS Vita Game

Contest FAQ

Q: What if I've already purchased the game, yet win another copy?
A: We'll either refund your original purchase of the title, or you can keep the extra copy. Your choice.

Q: Where will the prizes be shipped from?
A: We'll be shipping all orders and prizes from our warehouse in Gardena, CA.

Q: Can I enter multiple times with different e-mail addresses?
A: No. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Q: What region are the prizes in?
A: All prizes are U.S. Version, Region 1, North America.

Q: Can I enter the contest if I purchased the Limited Edition?
A: Yes, anyone can enter. Although, the 25 point bonus only applies to purchases of the Game Only.

For official rules visit: http://www.technikatune.com/contest_rules.php

Enter here

http://www.technikatune.com/contest.php

edit **
This is open for Fans any where in the world

From Face book page

DJ MAX:: Yes, anyone can enter. We would have stated explicitly that the contest was for the Unites States, or North America if that were the case. Good luck!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can this say on Deal or do I have to move to Free & Give a way?

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh I entered, barely took a few minutes. Also, I find it funny you have to buy the game to have a better chance to win the game....

From Face book page

DJ MAX:: Yes, anyone can enter. We would have stated explicitly that the contest was for the Unites States, or North America if that were the case. Good luck!

[quote name='dgwillia006']Meh I entered, barely took a few minutes. Also, I find it funny you have to buy the game to have a better chance to win the game....[/QUOTE]

Yeah that is pretty weird.

[quote name='janesvilleninja']This should be in the free stuff forums not a deal : /[/QUOTE]

It didn't take too long for the forum police to come knocking.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Meh I entered, barely took a few minutes. Also, I find it funny you have to buy the game to have a better chance to win the game....[/QUOTE]I find it even weirder buying the game gives you a better chance to win the SYSTEM to which the game is for....which you should already have if you're getting the game.

Don't get me wrong, I entered every way aside from buying the game (I wouldn't mind getting the game or LE), but isn't that kind of strange? Why put a prize of something you're already getting as a way to enter? Then again, it IS the LE, so in a way, you're buying entries for a possible free upgrade.

bread's done
Back