Win a FREE game from Briansraregames! DONE TIL THE BASEBALL SEASON ENDS!

lol I knew all the others who didnt have an "F" in the title were wrong...I searched "capcom psp games" over and over but didnt find the title with an F xD

At first I thought it was a megaman title tho xD

[quote name='ChaoticClimax']Sweetness, I saw this at a local video game shop a few months back and almost picked it up for $50. Awesome, thanks Brian.[/quote]

And the best thing about it...it has full english dialogue.

[quote name='garfep']I won on 4/1, too, TCAG, and I think we ARE eligible today, as it's been seven days.[/quote]

Well, since you guys each won multiple games, you shouldn't be able to play for at least 28 days. ;)

Nah, I'm kidding, you guys are good today.

HOWEVER, the point of the giveaway is to attempt to spread the wealth around as much as possible. In a perfect world, I'd like to have a new winner every time. We'll see how it goes for now but I might have to make it every 15 days eventually...

[quote name='Spades22']mmm I could really use that XBLA unplugged xD, that lets you play XBLA games right?[/quote]

It comes with 5(or 6?) XBLA games, in their entiredy. All I can remember from them is Wik and Geometry Wars being on their.

This contest is great! Usually I have no clue what the answers are, but I will definently try tonight. The 3 DVDs or XBLA Unplugged seem really good.

I'm kinda new here. But I've won an online trivia thing for a game once...I love these types of topics, and just like to say thanks for being one of the people willing to give. Might sound corny but oh well =/

I'm looking forward to playing

[quote name='Pookymeister']is his name "fantastic dizzy" or just dizzy?

Plus it hasn't been 7 days since he last won?[/quote]

And the ruling is...

You guys are going to both get a prize on this one, but The Cheapest Ass Gamer gets first dibs.

And, I already OK'd him playing today.

Sooo close! Thought for sure I saw Dizzy the Egg in Nintendo Power's playback, so I looked through every NP from vol. 203-215.:bomb:(besides 206. I grabbed part of my stack of NP, and I guess it wasn't in my stack)
>___________<
Congrats to the winners. I applaud you giving away games.:applause:
EDIT: Oh yeah, do you mean 10 PM CDT?

[quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']I think I'll take Worms off your hands.

Anyone know how the PSP one compares to other versions?[/quote]

Ok, one down. How about you Pookymeister?

[quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']Hey pooky, if you really want Worms, I would be just as happy with the Live Arcade...[/quote]

Pooky got one too, I happened to have another copy.

[quote name='briansraregames']Pooky got one too, I happened to have another copy.[/QUOTE] Oh, awesome! Thanks man.

By the way Brian, is selling games what you do for a living? Do you have a B&M store?

Brian got my game/1 month LIVE today. Thanks again and keep up the great contest, but remember to keep some stuff for yourself:D

[quote name='briansraregames']Update: There Will Defintiely Be A Contest At 10pm Tonight. Don't Be Late!!![/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. I keep forgetting about this.

BTW, the www.time.gov site is pretty neat.

bread's done
Back