Win a FREE game from Briansraregames! DONE TIL THE BASEBALL SEASON ENDS!

1)Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
2)Navi
3)Hank and Dean Venture
4)$16.96
5)Nintendogs: Best Friends Version, Nintendogs: Dachsund and Friends, Nintendogs: Chihuahua and Friends, Nintendogs: Dalmation and Friends, Nintendogs: Lab and friends

1.[SIZE=-1] Beyond Good & Evil

2. [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Navi

3.Hank and dean

4. $16.96

5. bestfriends, chihuahua and friends, dachshund and friends, dalmation and friends, labrador and friends[/SIZE]

1. Beyond Good & Evil
2. Navi
3. Hank and Dean
4. $12.72
5. Labrador and Friends, Dalmation and Friends, Daschund and Friends, Chihuaha and Friends, Best Friends

[quote name='Firestorm']1. Beyond Good & Evil
2. Navi
3. Hank and Dean
4. $12.72
5. Labrador and Friends, Dalmation and Friends, Daschund and Friends, Chihuaha and Friends, Best Friends[/quote]

WE HAVE A WINNER!!! GOOD JOB!!!

1. Unreal Tournament Engine 3
2. Navi
3. Hank and Dean
4. 16.96
5. 5. Labrador and Friends, Dalmation and Friends, Daschund and Friends, Chihuaha and Friends, Best Friends

Yeah, I'd have got it if I were American. I don't frequent the main forum much because most deals don't apply to Canadians. Clicked the last page to see if I'd done something wrong and saw that XD

Took a guess on Jade Engine. Figured it was BG&E by the name.

1 Beyond Good and Evil

2 Navi

3 Henry Allen "Hank" Venture
Dean Venture

4 $16.96

5 Nintendogs chihuahua and friends, dachshund and friends, dalmation and friends, labarador and friends, Nintendogs Best Friends

[quote name='idontknow69']i did not understand Q 4, whats B&M?[/QUOTE]
brick and mortal, sooo pretty much in store. a real one.

1. Nickelodeon Arcade
2. Megaman Powered Up
3. 3 - blue Yoshis could fly, yellow Yoshis caused small earthquakes upon hitting the ground, and red Yoshis breathed fire
4. Slice All Materia
5. Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess

[quote name='NewYorkDork']1. Nickelodeon Arcade
2. Megaman Powered Up
3. 3 - blue Yoshis could fly, yellow Yoshis caused small earthquakes upon hitting the ground, and red Yoshis breathed fire
4. Slice All Materia
5. Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess[/quote]

Close, but no.

1. Nick Arcade
2. Megaman Powered Up (PSP)
3. four
green - any ability depending on the color shell ingested
blue - flying
red - fire spitting
yellow - stomping
4. Knights of the Round Summon Materia
5. Zelda: Twilight Princess (Gamecube)

1. Nickelodeon arcarde
2Megaman Powered Up
3. Red Yoshi can breath fire, Blue Yoshi can fly and Yellow Yoshi can hit enemies with sand when jumping on the ground.
4. slice all materia
5. zelda tp

[quote name='varsitygamer']1. Nick Arcade
2. Megaman Powered Up (PSP)
3. four
green - any ability depending on the color shell ingested
blue - flying
red - fire spitting
yellow - stomping
4. Knights of the Round Summon Materia
5. Zelda: Twilight Princess (Gamecube)[/quote]

Very Well Done! You're the winner!

1) Gamesmaster
2) Mega Man Powered Up (PSP)
3) Green- spit out shell, Red- Fireballs, Yellow-Stomp, Blue- Flight

4) Knights of the Round Summon
5) Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (Gamecube)

1. Nickelodeon Arcade
2.Megaman Powered Up

3. 4 colours
GreenYoshi:eating a green shell means that he spits out a green shell, eating a red shell means he spits out fireballs, eating a yellow shell will create sand cloud when hitting the floor, and eating a blue shell means he can fly.

Red Yoshi spits fireballs,
Yellow Yoshi makes sand clouds and
Blue Yoshi can fly for a short amount of time.

4.Knights of the Round Summon Materia

5.The legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

[quote name='NewYorkDork']i thought it was a gold chocobo for KoTR?[/QUOTE]
It is. You need a gold one. Gold crosses oceans, black is rivers and mountains. Gold is on an island.

Big surprise, briansraregames messes up another contest.

THERE WILL BE NO MORE CONTESTS...SINCE I'M AN IDIOT AND CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT...

THE PRIZE THAT I AWARDED TODAY WILL BE THE LAST...

Sorry for being such a failure at everything.

[quote name='briansraregames']THERE WILL BE NO MORE CONTESTS...SINCE I'M AN IDIOT AND CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT...

THE PRIZE THAT I AWARDED TODAY WILL BE THE LAST...

Sorry for being such a failure at everything.[/QUOTE]
You're not a failure, you're doing a great service. You just might be better off sticking to trivia for games you know well.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']It is. You need a gold one. Gold crosses oceans, black is rivers and mountains. Gold is on an island.

Big surprise, briansraregames messes up another contest.[/QUOTE]

wow, you're an absolute ingrate. what do you bring to this community?

(that's a rhetorical question i already know the answer to)

edit: Additionally - a black chocobo is necessary to get a gold one. so lay off of briansraregames.

[quote name='varsitygamer']wow, you're an absolute ingrate. what do you bring to this community?

(that's a rhetorical question i already know the answer to)[/quote]

Listen, I don't want this to turn into another "Bash Dead of Knight" thread, she's right, I messed up...again.

I'm not going to do any more trivia questions for a while. When I try to do more than one a day, and rush through them, it always seems to backfire horribly. I'll probably do a mash up or two this weekend and maybe write a few trivia quizzes for next week sometime.

man missed both I was studyiinnng for upcoming finals. Gah can't wait till they're done...Summer is so close away yet so far ( 2 weeks)

[quote name='Spades22']man missed both I was studyiinnng for upcoming finals. Gah can't wait till they're done...Summer is so close away yet so far ( 2 weeks)[/quote]

Im in the same boat with finals, I missed both too. Oh well.:roll:

[quote name='briansraregames']Listen, I don't want this to turn into another "Bash Dead of Knight" thread, she's right, I messed up...again.[/QUOTE]
While I don't doubt that you messed up, it's the "holier then thou" attitude she is taking when she chastises you that makes it annoying.

[quote name='docvinh']While I don't doubt that you messed up, it's the "holier then thou" attitude she is taking when she chastises you that makes it annoying.[/quote]
That probably goes back to the whole thing about her being a total cunt.

Anyway, Brian, I think (most of us) we really appreciate you doing these contests. If you mess up every once in awhile, so? It's YOUR contest and you're giving away free games. Whenever you're doing a service for someone, there will always be those certain few people that attempt to fuck it up for everyone. I, for one, just wanted to take a chance to say thanks for having these contests.

Thats Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat
char_tony_interior.gif

1. $64.94
2. $48
3. 106 rupees
4. 38.16 rupees
5. 78.36 %

Sorry, I put answer 4 in wrong by mistake. I duped the answer I had in 3. Corrected now.

bread's done
Back