Win a free video game t-shirt!

an actual contest would be nice as i have no use for twitter or facebook...

I wouldn't even mind if those were extra ways to enter or for extra entries but the only way? for shame...

[quote name='floormat']an actual contest would be nice as i have no use for twitter or facebook...

[/QUOTE]

You do have a use for them, contests. That's what I primarily use mine for.

--------------

Entered, thanks OP.

Entered via both. @Shane_For_Wax on twitter, Kat Shane Leonard on Facebook :) I love crazy dog t-shirts. They're pretty neat.

First off, thanks to everyone who has entered so far!

Second, the contest is still open but will end tonight at about 10pm EST - so if you haven't entered yet you still have some time!

Thanks again and good luck :)

Will you be announcing at the beginning of the podcast? I entered another one where it took me the entire podcast until they announced it.

Ok guys - check your Twitter and Facebook accounts! We picked a winner Friday night and we sent the winner a message through their Twitter or Facebook account.

Thanks again to everyone who entered! Keep an eye out for our next contest!

Can I enter without signing up for those AWFUL sites? Someone would need to PAY me to sign up.

*Oh, it's over. What a waste of a 'contest'.

Being a Cheap Ass Gamer you lose out on a lot of free things by not signing up for Twitter at the least. But your loss. I didn't win but next time.

How is it my loss? I'd rather not support the idiots who use 'em and they lose votes or whatever they're called. But I can view them and take any codes I see.

And like you pointed out, nobody wins these things. You're just selling your info to these clowns/sites.

bread's done
Back