Win a free video game, your choice up to $80

RAD5brandon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Any game, be it steam, xbox live arcade, playstation network game, a collector's edition, some NES game, or a large donation to an indie developer.

How to play and win
1. head to ItsThoughtful and sign up for a free account. You may also enter the $500 Amazon gift card "valentines day ideas" but it is not required.

2. Confirm your email with the confirmation email that the site sends you (it sends it after you login for the first time.)

3. Leave a comment here with your name, username, and email that you signed up with for an ADDITONAL entry. No sign up required but you will only get half the chance to win.

If I get more than 50 entries, I will bump it up to 2 winners. If I get more than 100 entries, I will bump it up to 3 winners, so tell your friends!

To know you entered, when you sign up, go to your friends list, and a "Brandon Kelly" should be your first friend. You are now entered into the drawing.

This contest ends Feb 15th at midnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LottaGames']Are you going to check these against the site or can I post a name here for a free entry anyway?[/QUOTE]

I'm checking these against the site, so you won't gain an entry that way.

[quote name='F1ngers of fury']Luis
FuriousXFingers
[email protected][/QUOTE]

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Red
Darklurkr23
[email protected]

* I already get tons of spam from Points2shop.com so I really don't care!

Thanks for the contest :D[/QUOTE]

I had to add you two manually, everyone make sure that you click on that link so it adds me as a friend right away. You guys are still entered though.

[quote name='RAD5brandon']I'm checking these against the site, so you won't gain an entry that way.[/QUOTE]

That's hardly fair.

This guy is trying to win the $500 Amazon gift card by getting you to sign up and vote for his idea. It's a very cheap trick that takes away votes from deserving people.

bread's done
Back