Win a free Xbox Bluetooth Headset or other prizes

COLDblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
So I decided to start my own Xbox avatar fan website, its nothing that has not been done before but this one is ran by me ;)

I just started building the site this week so its still in a really rough stage but I wanted to get the word out early. (Still working on the logo so don't hold that against me yet)

If you would like your chance at winning the headset or any of the other prizes please follow the link: www.AvatarHunter.com
We will be holding more contests with better prizes as the site gets closer to launch.

We have been giving codes pretty much daily, so far we have given away:
400MSP (2)
1600MSP (1)
Alan Wake's: American Nightmare (1)
Chicken Kicker Avatar Shirt (3)
Corvo Avatar Mask (5)
Deadlight (2)
Doom Pinky Avatar pet (5)
MineCraft (1)
Nokia Long Boards (20)
Wreck It Ralph Avatar Shirt (1)

Currently Running:
Magic 2013 with (1) DLC pack (1)

headset.png

*Contests open worldwide

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool about the site. Will take a look at it. Hope whoever wins the contest enjoys it. I will not enter since I do not like the headsets but some people must.

Looking forward to having your site being a Star in my browser.

Cheers

entering now and may become regular user depending on how good you get it, im already a member of xag and i think .......ah fuck it ill be a regular lol

it ends in a little over hour from now... but we also have a 1600msp contest that is running tonight on the main page of the site if anyone would like to enter

[quote name='MaicoWin']Sweet, entered, also where is the Facebook fan page?[/QUOTE]

The 1st Raffle app has the facebook link in it. The 2nd app is just a twitter contest. But thanks for reminding me, I will add those links to the front page tonight. I don't look at the front page much... busy building the house around the front door :)

Facebook link
https://www.facebook.com/AvatarHunters

[quote name='COLDblood']The 1st Raffle app has the facebook link in it. The 2nd app is just a twitter contest. But thanks for reminding me, I will add those links to the front page tonight. I don't look at the front page much... busy building the house around the front door :)

Facebook link
https://www.facebook.com/AvatarHunters[/QUOTE]
Damn, you even gave out Doom Avatar Pets on Facebook? Fukin awsum. Hope your site hits the big times. Looking forward to it.

For some reason, my total entries are the same as yesterday, 21, although I maxed them out to 21 yesterday, it still brought me back to it by saying 11/21.

Is that the way it's supposed to go?

bread's done
Back