Win a free Xbox360!

Eykre

CAG Veteran
It's pretty simple, and doesn't take long.

1- Go here ttp://amaterasu.is.moelicious.be/poll/ (Registration required, takes about 30 seconds).
2- Vote for Muv-Luv Alternative and note the ID.
3- Send the ID to [email protected]. This is to check if you really voted once the poll is over.
4- (Optional) Feel free to ask your friends to vote! If they vote, have them give you their IDs and e-mail them to [email protected]. Doing so will increase your chances to win, while enlisting your friends in the contest.

The poll starts on monday November 23th at 9pm EST and ends on tuesday November 24th at 9pm EST. Once the poll ends, I'll check up on the IDs to see if you really voted for MLA. When I do find your ID in the list, you'll be entered in the lottery. Once a winner is selected (at random of course), I'll send an e-mail requesting the shipping information. The Xbox and its accessories will then be shipped within a day or two. Of course, that's only if Muv-Luv wins, so try getting as much people as you can to vote!

The full prize: An Xbox360 (and the cables required to play), two wireless controllers, a wired headset, three games (Orange Box, Armored Core: For Answer, Blazblue). Everything works perfectly fine. Even if you don't want an Xbox360, or already have one, you can always sell it.

*edit
I'm taking care of shipping fees, so don't let living in Australia or somesuch turn you off!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the support! There are about 21 hours left to the poll and things are pretty close for first place right now, so don't hesitate to have your friends vote for you! Also, I edited the first post, I forgot to add that I'm taking care of shipping fees.

Entered!

This is a damn good contest OP, you must really want that game translated, eh?

At least, that's what I think the contest was for... If not... :dunce:

[quote name='Vulgarism']Entered!

This is a damn good contest OP, you must really want that game translated, eh?

At least, that's what I think the contest was for... If not... :dunce:[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah, I've been waiting years for this chance.

Email Sent :) Good luck with winning and all.

Will you be posting here that you have sent out an email? so everyone can stop checking there inboxes :p

Aaaaand, the contest is over! It's as of right now not clear if MLA won the poll, but rest assured that the result will be posted on ttp://getterrobo.blogspot.com/ as soon as it is available! It'll also be there that I will announce the winner of the Xbox360 contest, so go check once in a while. Keep in mind that I'll only send an e-mail to the winner!

"We are convinced the results of the poll do not accurately represent the will of the VN community, therefore we will decide between the top candidates ourselves after I've played them."

That mean they aren't even using the votes now? Your game is up on top of the list though, 2nd place. :p

bread's done
Back