win a gallon of Liquid caffeine!

scum1

CAGiversary!
Ok fellow gamers. 5150 juice is letting me give away a gallon of liquid caffeine on my site. I figured some of you might want to enter. Let me start off by saying I make no money off of my site. This is a labor of love. Rules are simple.
http://www.edjunkie.com/ This is as much caffeine as 400 Monsters.

Hope I am not breaking any rules but I stand to gain nothing from this and since I come here often I wanted to let everyone here have a chance

[quote name='AlphaPanda']What happens if I win it and just chug the thing?[/QUOTE]

Speaking as a toxicologist... Drink enough, quickly enough, and you die.

[quote name='Vinco']Speaking as a toxicologist... Drink enough, quickly enough, and you die.[/QUOTE]

In other words, your heart will explode.:hot:

Why don't you give these away in cups instead? so no idiot gets themselves killed, and more people gets to get some of this. It's practically win win except for you buying all the containers..

They do sell this stuff in little 4 oz jug with 2000mg caffeine. They just ask me to have a contest for the gallon though.

I'd pour it in the river and become some crazy form of eco-terrorist. I feel like it would be in my best interest to leave this contest for others.

bread's done
Back