Win a gold PS4 w/ Nathan Drake collection and 1yr PS+. Starts Sept 24

Right around 10:30 AM CST. I got an email confirming it, but not the follow up email that you fill out. :)
Congrats! Please post again when you receive that 2nd email. That way I know if you get yours before me... there is something wrong with mine. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I played the lotto and bought a $1 scratchoff. My luck has run out. :-({|=  Stil haven't gotten the ps4 email...hopefully it will be here in the morning.

Won one finally, been playing 3x or more a week (me and gf with boxes) then all free since available and got one at 1:59am PST

I kinda feel bad for all of you who tortured your stomach 3 times a week and spent more than a normal
Ps4 costs lol. I won on my first attempt! So pumped. What a Christmas it will be.

[quote name="Darthlain18" post="12993007" timestamp="1446054510"]I kinda feel bad for all of you who tortured your stomach 3 times a week and spent more than a normal
Ps4 costs lol. I won on my first attempt! So pumped. What a Christmas it will be.[/quote]
Congrats and Shaq-Fu you.

Congratz and what time?
Well I actually won about a couple days before the free code started. 9:18 am est. I didn't even see this thread till today haha. I also did it online, I got the first email saying I won then another email verifying it, so I think that's it. I filled out my address online before they even let me enter a code.

I kinda feel bad for all of you who tortured your stomach 3 times a week and spent more than a normal
Ps4 costs lol. I won on my first attempt! So pumped. What a Christmas it will be.
Only 3 times a week!? I had Taco Bell 3 times in one day multiple times and won after 10-11 attempts :p

[quote name="jvang117" post="12993114" timestamp="1446057166"]Only 3 times a week!? I had Taco Bell 3 times in one day multiple times and won after 10-11 attempts :p[/quote]
Similar, minus success.

Well I actually won about a couple days before the free code started. 9:18 am est. I didn't even see this thread till today haha. I also did it online, I got the first email saying I won then another email verifying it, so I think that's it. I filled out my address online before they even let me enter a code.
I don't get it. Why do some people get the 2nd email the same day but others have been waiting days and still haven't gotten it?

It's probably not automated. Maybe they check for real addresses or something?
They probably check for the other email addresses at that mailing address that entered. I tend to use different emails for different contests, but I always only use 1 per contest. I know I am currently using my hotmail addy on FB and my gmail for taco bell, hopefully that doesn't become a problem since both contests are prizelogic.

EDIT: It also seems they have multiple people in different regions. Maybe they are slower in some areas.

Quick question. For those that received a follow up email: Did you enter on PC? Did it require you to sign an affidavit or did it just say your information is confirmed or something to that effect?

I won on 10/23/2015 via the Taco Bell website (where I had already provided my personal info and mailing address) and got a notification email that I had won about 10 minutes later. I hadn't head back since that time so I emailed Prize Logic who sent the generic response below. Is there anyone here who won via the website on 10/23 or later that has already received the winner verification email outlined below?

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry and congratulations; you are considered a potential winner. You should receive an e-mail upon our verification that you have followed the official rules, anytime between now and the end of the promotion period. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you,
Prizelogic Support

I won on 10/10 and got a congratulations email. I received my verified winner email on 10/16. So hopefully that will give and idea of average response time.

I won on 10/10 and got a congratulations email. I received my verified winner email on 10/16. So hopefully that will give and idea of average response time.
That eases my mind. I just remember people saying the vita was giving false winners or something in the past. Once it hits a week, I'll start to panic! Again I was playing legit, so I shouldn't have anything to worry about, but I try to prepare for anything. Pretty excited to win one of these! :whee: (And I am not saying it to upset people or to brag, I just rarely get excited about stuff anymore :) )

It claims that using multiple email addresses or identities will result in you being disqualified. But what if I genuinely have multiple family members entering using their name, phone and email but the same address? Are all of our entries nullified?

It claims that using multiple email addresses or identities will result in you being disqualified. But what if I genuinely have multiple family members entering using their name, phone and email but the same address? Are all of our entries nullified?
I think it is 1 win per household, so once you hit that win, I would tell them to stop.

Just for reference, I read through he official rules again, 5 people can enter per household, 1 win per household.

In the event that a household plays the Game using more than five (5) unique e-mail addresses, all of the Game Plays associated with that household (determined by Sponsors or Administrator in their sole discretion) may be disqualified. Regardless of method of entry, each entrant/household is not eligible to win more than one (1) prize.

Are the people that are winning texting them in or going on the website? I texted one in yesterday at 6:49am Eastern yesterday and still didnt get nothing. I know its all luck but Taco Bell dont even sell Big Boxes that early figured I had a chance.

Are the people that are winning texting them in or going on the website? I texted one in yesterday at 6:49am Eastern yesterday and still didnt get nothing. I know its all luck but Taco Bell dont even sell Big Boxes that early figured I had a chance.
There's no reason to be buying the Big Box for the past week. There is a free daily code.

3AZ3HFL67VE

I won on the website. I was also pre registered, so my info was already in the system. I won on the 27th and got the email, but not the 2nd email.

Awesome! I just won through the website using the free code! 11AM PST

Edit: I received my confirmation email 4 minutes after. 

I've been playing with three different phones on both the website and texting. 6 entries a day for the past ten days. Nothing. Be nice Taco Bell!

Well, after 3 years of playing I finally did it. The only other thing that I have won was a freakonomics DVD from a radio station so I would say that this beats that any day. I played at 10:54 right as the minute turned over if anyone was wondering. I don't know how to put a picture on here otherwise I would. Good luck to everyone else.          

Might win if you didn't try to cheat the rules.
It says that using up to 5 unique email addresses for a family in one household is okay as long as you don't use over five. I'm using 3 email addresses and plenty of people have been winning from playing phones and online in the same day. Maybe that's why some people haven't been verified yet? Because it's one entrant per person per day?

It says that using up to 5 unique email addresses for a family in one household is okay as long as you don't use over five. I'm using 3 email addresses and plenty of people have been winning from playing phones and online in the same day. Maybe that's why some people haven't been verified yet? Because it's one entrant per person per day?
You're entering 6 times a day, for yourself. Against the rules. Not saying they are disqualifying you. I'm saying karma may be disqualifying you. ;)

I received a ticket update from Prizelogic clearing up some questions people have about verification emails

--reply above this line--

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. The confirmation number is meant to be for your personal record. As you are considered a potential winner, you should receive an e-mail upon our verification that you have followed the official rules, anytime between now and the end of the promotion period. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you,
Prizelogic Support
So expect an email anytime between now and next week I guess

Year after year I buy these boxes and nothing. I would like to sincerely congratulate all you winners but I can't. This contest makes me want to buy an old CRT and smash it.

tumblr_lw5tsyMeoK1qalg37o1_250.gif

Year after year I buy these boxes and nothing. I would like to sincerely congratulate all you winners but I can't. This contest makes me want to buy an old CRT and smash it.

[/QUOTE]
I feel the same way man. Congrats to y'all that have won. This contest is bullshit, lol.

bread's done
Back