win a LG 47 in 3D LED TV Ends 2/4/12

tried entering but the form says my email isn't valid. It's the same email I used earlier when I ordered the 12 month XBL card thru Newegg. :/

^Same. I've tried all of my email addresses and they all say invalid.

EDIT: The "fill in first and last name boxes" message finally went away, but all emails still say invalid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call me Mr. Paranoia, but how come I can't seem to find any links to this contest on Newegg? When I googled the title, all I come up with is more forum links--nothing official at all. Anybody find anything different? I don't see it advertised and nothing in the Source seems to point to Newegg besides the regular link (and... y'know, like anybody can link to a site).

7ba06778-a8ad-489c-ac0f-9abce2feb7f1.jpg

[quote name='Sanges99']Call me Mr. Paranoia, but how come I can't seem to find any links to this contest on Newegg? When I googled the title, all I come up with is more forum links--nothing official at all. Anybody find anything different? I don't see it advertised and nothing in the Source seems to point to Newegg besides the regular link (and... y'know, like anybody can link to a site).[/QUOTE]

I'm suspicious too, as this is the first time I'm hearing about it, but I haven't done as much investigation as you. Seems like most of the Newegg contests I've seen are within the newegg.com domain.

Not that it says much, but here's the WHOIS Lookup:

Registrant:
Dx Street LLC
10 Thompson Ln.
Edgewater, NJ 07020
US

Domain name: NEWEGGMONSTERHDMIFANCAVE.COM

Administrative Contact:
Hamilton, Alex [email protected]
10 Thompson Ln.
Edgewater, NJ 07020
US