Win a Limited Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 Console Bundle from CAG - LoganDX Wins!

I'm in Arizona and it says I'm unable to enter the contest as well. But I'll still post hoping for my shot at the prize. Either way thanks Cheapy for giving away such great gifts during the holidays.

My Xbox 360 is barely running and sounds like it is going to explode each time I turn it on. This would be the perfect holiday gift to myself!

Happy holidays everyone and a CAG filled new year!

This is a pretty sweet prize. Almost as sweet as all the deals you're hooking us up with, Cheapy. Here's hoping Wombat and Ship can join you on twitch this week!

Hmm, it'd be nice to win this contest. I haven't played a 360 in years... I guess since ODST maybe? Didn't get to play Reach, but I read the book so I know about that anyways.

Poor Cheapy's going to wake up to a flood of "can't enter" posts. I assume it's some switch that didn't get flipped (because that's how the Internet works, I am told). I'm currently among the lock-outs, but I assume it will be fixed in plenty of time to enter.

I'm also confused about how to enter. Are we supposed to post in the (currently region locked) contest thread, or right here? I'm guessing the former, but just in case:

Count me in!

[UPDATE: The problem was fixed while I typed out my original post... yay Internet!]

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back