Win a Limited Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 Console Bundle from CAG - LoganDX Wins!

For some reason, it's not giving me a check mark under "Tweet This", but I assure you I clicked on it and you can check my twitter for confirmation that it IS THERE. @HN_Hammerstix.

Thanks for a great contest!

My boyfriend is a hardcore gamer, and Id like to give him something nice for x-mas even though I'm broke as shit. To who ever wins it enjoy it anyway :3 cat face!

[quote name='Truekonkern15']This is over guys.. BTW who won though???? The winner is usually on the OP.[/QUOTE]

I don't think the drawing has taken place yet. Doesn't it usually happen in a Live stream?

Edit: D'oh! #-o

Congrats Logan. Good to see it go to such a dedicated member of CAG (9 years!?). I definitely think it's the sexiest Xbox 360 special edition. The controllers look fucking awesome.

[quote name='LoganDX']Awesome! Think I pulled a hammy dancing when I found out![/QUOTE]

Enjoy that console, bro. I own one of the limited halo 4 controllers and the bluish lighting through the transparent plastic looks pretty badass.

[quote name='Swift900']Enjoy that console, bro. I own one of the limited halo 4 controllers and the bluish lighting through the transparent plastic looks pretty badass.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Can't wait to unpack it and check out the effects. Awesome thing is I still have my O.G. Halo Xbox to sit next to it.

bread's done
Back