Win a Limited Edition PS4 Destiny Bundle from Tacobell and Playstation

Well this is the 2nd year and no ps4 for me... Kinda sad since last year I bought over 20 boxes and tried everyday with the free code. Pretty much the same this year except I had 5 emails that I did with the free code lol god my luck sucks with this kind of stuff but oh well its all blind luck
You can always get one with lunchables winnings like I did. Still two months left to try to gather up enough credit. :p

I guess this thing ended on eastern time since it wouldn't accept my entries around 10pm oh well congrats to all the winners!

Welp, it was fun while it lasted. Maybe next year, I'm looking forward to not having Taco Bell for the next 11 months

got the tracking info for my brothers last night. Had to claim it for him since he doesn't have internet. Wish it was coming to my house.

Alright I had total of 18 entries! I used http://www.random.org/ for a quick random number out of 18. 

AND the lucky number is !!!!! drum roll....  :-({|=

Lucky number five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D/

Number five pm back please for you free destiny code. Only thing I will ask please leave feedback.

Thanks 

Jesse

brother's showed up. He opened it even though I really didn't want him to, and even though I told him it wouldn't work on his tv and destiny because ue doesn't have internet

Alright I had total of 18 entries! I used http://www.random.org/ for a quick random number out of 18.

AND the lucky number is !!!!! drum roll.... :-({|=

Lucky number five!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D/

Number five pm back please for you free destiny code. Only thing I will ask please leave feedback.

Thanks

Jesse
um random.org messed up it meant 10 lol 10 oh well congrats number 5 whoever you are.

Agreed with you circus, but i think you meant #3 :p  Congrats on the win and thanks a ton for giving back to the community!!  It is a great gesture on your part and you get a big thumbs up. (if i could find the smiley)

bread's done
Back