Win a Limited Edition Ryo Figurine with Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing

MirageStrike

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
"To celebrate the launch of Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, we'll be giving away 75 limited-edition Ryo Hazuki figurines! This is a must-have for any SEGA or Shenmue fan. For all the details, go to the sweepstakes page."

Contest requires a SEGA Pass account to enter, you can make one for free here. Good Luck!

Entered. Thank you, OP. I loved Shenmue on the Dreamcast, loved Shenmue II on the Xbox, and am still hopeful that the series will be picked up.

This figure is hilarious by the way... Ryo on a fucking forklift. LMAO

It's an awesome statue. It's made out of polyresin and the detail on the forklift is incredible. It's cool to see it mentioned here.

Come on, Sega needs to stop trolling us with Shenmue. Just make it already, they know how popular it is. I'll even take it with the old Dreamcast graphics so they don't need to spend tens of million on it.

OP, I LOVE you for posting this, thanks so much! I'd love to win this contest, Ryo on a forklift is awesome. (Heck, I'd pay Sega for that figure...)

I feel like they're just waving Ryo in our faces just to keep us wanting Shenmue III. This is upsetting. :(

That being said... I want one.

I just got a call from a (I assume SEGA rep) to confirm that I won and wanted to get my shipping address. Sounded legit. I missed their call and they left a voicemail. They knew me by name, the contest, and the approximate value of the figure. I called back and gave them my address. So I am now one of the 75. The call was from Phoenix, AZ (480) fyi.

Just received the figure today! Took some pics:
IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

So much for only 75. Maybe that is the amount of winners? Too bad mine isn't numbered. The styrofoam in the box started shedding so it looks kinda bad. Anyone else get theirs?

Aside from the blue jeans, brown jacket, and black hair, does that figure resemble Ryo in the slightest? From those pics, the figure's facial features look very bland... maybe you could take a couple closer shots?

Thanks everyone! Here's some close ups. It sorta looks like him. You can tell everything is hand made. Nothing is perfect but it still looks great.

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

And this fell out from behind the styrofoam. Guess it is a certificate of authenticity(also not numbered) :( :

IMG_0193.jpg

Just wanted to add that everyone that entered should be expecting phone calls and not emails. I got a call and they left a voicemail but I never got an email. So check all your messages guys! If you don't respond, they pick new winners.

bread's done
Back