Win a Mirror's Edge ASUS G50v laptop computer!

[quote name='killer9']bad request lol why does cag kill links?[/quote]
Just do what I mentioned in the first post. First, copy and paste the link into the address bar. Then, you should see that there are some dots in the word sweepstakes in the link. Get rid of those, add an e so it spells sweepstakes.

Signed up, but I doubt I'd be lucky since I never win any Gamestop contests. Well here goes nothing!

[quote name='DarkZion']I found it funny how I tried to click on the specs for it and it came up with a popup saying error. Could be irony.[/quote]

Here, I googled ASUS G50v, the type of laptop it is, and that's a link to the full specs.

[quote name='jnam101006']Here, I googled ASUS G50v, the type of laptop it is, and that's a link to the full specs.[/quote]
Thanks. Seems like a decent enough laptop to me.

Am In for this one, Hopefully, I'll win as it'll be a big help when I start into Computer Electronics this fall (college :whistle2:? )

Thanks OP entered!

If I miraculously win I'll send you a game of your choice, but don't count on that, im unlucky :p

[quote name='jnam101006']Here, I googled ASUS G50v, the type of laptop it is, and that's a link to the full specs.[/quote]
Thanks, I wanted to see the specs as well :)

bread's done
Back