Win A Nintendo DS Lite!

What up guys? I recently bought some Ball Park Hot Dogs for a 4th of July cookout, and I noticed that on the package, there was a contest. It said that Ball Park was giving away one Nintendo DS or Nintendo DS Game every single hour! So I thought to myself, why not enter! Seeing that they were only giving away one per hour, I waited until the wee hours of the night yesterday, and entered my code. BABOOM! I WON! I received an email later that night saying that I had won the Nintendo DS. How awesome is that? Now they just have to verify my address, and then they will ship it in 4-6 weeks. Woo-hoo! I cannot wait. Just thought you guys might be interested in this contest!

www.ballparkprizes.com

nintendods2vf0.gif

Official rules FTW!
There are two ways to obtain a Code, while supplies last, without making a purchase (each of which has a different cut-off date; see details below):
a)
legibly hand-print, on an approximately 3” X 5” card or piece of paper, your name, birth date, email address and complete postal mailing address with zip code (no P.O. Boxes allowed), and mail it in an envelope, along with a self-addressed, stamped #10 business-size return envelope (VT residents omit return stamp) to Ball Park Franks Promotion Code Request, PO Box 224, 1235A N. Clybourn, Chicago, IL 60610. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by August 24, 2007 and received by August 31, 2007 and will be honored while supplies last. Limit one (1) request per outer mailing envelope, one (1) Code per request. No postage-metered requests, or photocopies or mechanical reproductions of requests will be accepted.
OR b) Beginning 12:00:00 a.m. CT on May 23, 2007 and ending 11:59:59 p.m. CT on June 23, 2007, you may also receive a free Code by logging onto www.ballparkprizes.com and following the instructions to request that a Code be emailed to you. All requests via this method must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. CT on June 23, 2007.
It's SASE time!

oh, thank you, I couldn't really check, cousin's birthday FTW
I still don't understand how to get one ???
Just found out that free codes are done!
I'll give a 48 xbox live code for a code!
Wait did this end or not?

[quote name='HighlightShow']I think they are selling for .99 cents a pop at Kroger! That is where I got mine.[/quote]
I don't know what kroger is,lol and my dad buys them from costco...

[quote name='Doomed']SASE=Self Addressed Stamped Envelope.

I'd pay small monies for code(s).($1 maybe?)[/quote]
thanks, and what does IWG mean, i think that's it?

[quote name='Doomed']Because I don't think I've ever heard of it, and am unsure local stores sell it.[/QUOTE]

Wow thats amazing.
HEB sells them...but I know that HEBs are brand new in the Dallas area, anything south of that has tons of them.

Im sure walmart has some ballpark weenies. YMMV though.

sweet deal highlightshow...looks like ill buy me some ball park franks, stay up til 3-4 in the morning and hopefully win a ds! (but how does winning a ds differ from winning a ds game?)

[quote name='Foo228']sweet deal highlightshow...looks like ill buy me some ball park franks, stay up til 3-4 in the morning and hopefully win a ds! (but how does winning a ds differ from winning a ds game?)[/quote]

They are actually giving away about 1800 DS systems compared to about 800 DS games, so the chances of winning a system are in your favor. It is completely random other than that though.

[quote name='ihavenolife123']Does anyone know if we can use our first winning code to participate again.

I wasnt able to catch that in the rules.[/quote]
I am pretty sure you can only win once per household, but you could always use your friend's addy or whatever.

I just found this thread via google cuz I was searching to see if this is BS or not. Leave it to our good ole CAG community to sniff out any video gaming deal/contest no matter how odd. I just entered a code from my ballpark package and got the same email as you OP, however it does say that I'm the "potential" winner of a DS. I entered my address like they asked but can't be sure if I really won or I've just made it through to another round or somethin'. If I really won, this is cool cuz i never win squat. We'll see.....crossing fingers.

I stayed up to put in my code at 4 AM and got a try again... then i did it again yesterday at 5 AM... same thing. I just have bad luck. 2 nights of sleep down the drain.

- TJ

Got my verification. Says my award will ship sometime in august...kick ass!....Here's hopin' for an onyx, but I can't complain either way.

Good luck to all the other cags who eat the occasional unhealthy hot dog. Might be best to try your luck early in this promo.

I won a DS on my first try, got the email saying that I won, typed in my info. It has been 2 days since I entered my info, I was wondering how long it took for you guys to get a confirmation.

It took me a few hours to get a response. I lost, but i guess it takes longer for winners to get a response? I'll try again... I'm hungry and want some hotdogs *caugh a ds would be nice too caugh*

- TJ

Where are the actual codes on the hotdog packs? I bought a pack this weekend, and the only thing printed on the inside is the official rules. There is no code in sight that I can see.

-Noise

[quote name='noise850']Where are the actual codes on the hotdog packs? I bought a pack this weekend, and the only thing printed on the inside is the official rules. There is no code in sight that I can see.

-Noise[/QUOTE]
Just below the rules.....printed in blue or purple if i remember.

SASE = Self Addressed Stamped Envelope

in other words, in the envelope you send you put in another envelope addressed to yourself witha stamp on it

Man, my grocery store sells these things for 4 bucks! I hope Costco sells these with the Nintendo DS code. I could use one...

No win right now, but they give you two chances with each code, so wish me luck...

Thanks for the heads up on this contest ;)

there's also a printable coupon on the contest page for 55cents off a purchase of any ballpark franks :)

[quote name='ihavenolife123']How much you want for them shipped?[/quote]LOL seriously? I don't think it would be any cheaper paying me to ship them to you than if you just want to a normal grociery store.

I'm entering tonight. :)
My plan is to go to bed my normal time (midnight-1ish) then use newfangled alarm technology to wake me up at 4. Enter basement. Log on to my user. See the page ready to have me enter code thanks to swich user. Enter. Go to bed.:bouncy:

Just to let you guys know, I went to my local flagship randalls and they had buy 1 get 1 free on most ballpark items. So you get two codes for 3.69. That includes Tax.

So if you want a DS and some food, try that out :p

EDIT: I just won, but AHHH it was just a game and i dont even own a DS. What a lot of good that is going to do me. :p

If any of you won but have extra codes you didnt use or if any of you have extra codes in general can you PM me?

Edit: whats the best time to enter the code?

bread's done
Back