Win a pair of SkullCandy SLYR Gaming Headset

jmillion

CAGiversary!
SLYR2-300x300.jpg

For all you gamers that love your headsets to talk smack on Gears of War, Battlefield, and other games, we are giving away a pair of SkullCandy SLYRs to one lucky winner to celebrate our birthday for the month, 

http://gstylemag.com/2013/10/07/g-style-birthday-giveaway-skullcandy-slyr-gaming-headset/

Giveaway Entry Rules:

1. Follow us on twitter [twitter]GStyleMagazine[/twitter]. When you do, leave a comment on this post with your twitter username.

2. In that same comment, let us know which mission your currently on in GTA 5 or if you aren’t playing it what game you are currently spending time with.

Giveaway Disclosure: Giveaway is open to United States residents only. One entry per contestant.

We’ll pick out winners on Monday morning October 14th!

Was about to enter then read U.S only, thanks for putting that there. I entered some stuff that was U.S only but some peeps forgot to include that one major rule for the contest, "U.S only".  Well anyway, good luck guys.

Entered as @jlazenby3 and just finished GTA V 3 days ago, playing a little online :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I entered and posted and all that good luck to everyone. But I legit need a new headset haha I literally put my tritton ax180's down GENTLY not even 5 minutes ago and the left speaker cup just broke off like it hates my life.

Entered as @shadowzone_

I haven't tried GTA V yet, I've found my old save file of Disgaea and been replaying that before I get the recently released Disgaea D2.

Entered as @prisuspect

I don't own the game yet. I'm waiting for the PC version. If not available in the future I will wait for the price drop before buying it.

Currently I'm playing Tomb Raider 2013 and some Kinect games with my son. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back