Win a PlayStation VR headset with Taco Bell (ITS BACK!)

Just got my shipping email too. Last year I didn't get my delivery until the week of Thanksgiving. I'm assuming last year was so much slower because it was an exclusive edition of the PS4 being manufactured exclusively for the contest. It was worth the wait, but I'm excited to see things moving so much quicker this year.

I have a code from my $5 box that I can't use, since I won already. I will give it to the first person that quotes this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just won! Text method at 10:27am PST! Using the free code! My first time entering any code too. Looks like I'll be getting the Pro since I sold my PS4 awhile ago.

Do you have to notarize or anything to get the prize? And how long does it take to get shipping info after you win? Thanks everyone!

Holy shit just won right now wow never won anything love this contest

No point in playing anymore huh wow that bundle is sweet

Got mine loving it so far it doesn't come with vr worlds but you can use the $40 credit to get it on the psn store

My unboxing video. I'm sick as a dog and still haven't tried it out. I somehow think sneezing and dripping all over the inside of the headset would be the wrong type of immersive experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtVuR7mYpgY

Do this overnight while the free world is sleeping.

Anywhere between 2am and 5 am is ideal for winners. That doesn't mean that you won't win any other time.

I won at 2:34 AM on 10/11. However I've yet to receive my second email. I also texted the code and used online. I won online.

Do this overnight while the free world is sleeping.

Anywhere between 2am and 5 am is ideal for winners. That doesn't mean that you won't win any other time.

I won at 2:34 AM on 10/11. However I've yet to receive my second email. I also texted the code and used online. I won online.
U can text and play online the free code the same day? So two entries a day? Or do u mean u do one or the other

U can text and play online the free code the same day? So two entries a day? Or do u mean u do one or the other
Technically you cant. The thing is, the system wont stop you. However, doing that could slow or dead the verification process. I didn't realize that until I won then read the rules. stupid as hell yes I know. I've yet to read or hear about someone being denied, but I've yet to receive my verified email and this is troublesome.

I'm getting concerned because my verification email hasn't arrived yet. I won over a day ago and the thing releases tomorrow.
A ton of people who won both this contest and previous iterations have said the verification email sometimes doesn't show up for a few days, and it's possible they are sending them out in batches.

I'd say at this rate, if you don't hear anything by the 19th, then you can panic but in all likelihood, you should get something. I've yet to see anyone disqualified either. Feels like they have that there more for people who are botting or attempting to win more than one prize.

Prizelogic is tracking entries. If the system sees more than 1 entry from IP address you automatically get denied. I emailed their support and questioned them about it and got this automated reply: Per the Official Rules, if it is discovered or suspected that an entrant has registered for or played or attempted to register for or play the Game using multiple e-mail addresses or multiple identities, all of that entrant’s entries will be declared null and void and any prize that entrant might have been entitled to receive or win will not be awarded. 

We encourage you to play again at https://winpsvr.com/ .

PrizeLogic
 Support

Prizelogic is tracking entries. If the system sees more than 1 entry from IP address you automatically get denied. I emailed their support and questioned them about it and got this automated reply: Per the Official Rules, if it is discovered or suspected that an entrant has registered for or played or attempted to register for or play the Game using multiple e-mail addresses or multiple identities, all of that entrant’s entries will be declared null and void and any prize that entrant might have been entitled to receive or win will not be awarded.

We encourage you to play again at https://winpsvr.com/ .

PrizeLogic Support
Yes but there are others on Reddit saying they had two accounts "by accident" and they received their prize. I would hope that I wouldn't be the exception because at that point I would be really disappointed

I have another code from my $5 box that I can't use, since I won already. I will give it to the first person that quotes this post.

Woo hoo, next email I'm waiting for is the tracking info!  I got scared for a bit because I registered another email way before the free code but never entered any codes or anything.  When I texted and won, I entered a different email since I forgot about I already registered the other email.

bread's done
Back