Win a PS3 120GB Canada Only

[quote name='game_fanatic']This.

But what be #1??[/QUOTE]

You.

I made a Twitter account for the express purpose of entering contests, and I get SPAMMED like no tomorrow from this site. They repeat the same deals multiple times a day and I've found no way to filter it. "Pre-order Read (sp) Dead Redemption for $10 off!"

If you think Twitter is one of the most annoying things on the net, then you clearly haven't done much on the web.

But what be #1??[/QUOTE]

Facebook :bouncy:

[quote name='hardy83']If you think Twitter is one of the most annoying things on the net, then you clearly haven't done much on the web.[/QUOTE]

Says a user with Newbie in his usertitle.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']You.

I made a Twitter account for the express purpose of entering contests, and I get SPAMMED like no tomorrow from this site. They repeat the same deals multiple times a day and I've found no way to filter it. "Pre-order Read (sp) Dead Redemption for $10 off!"[/QUOTE]

Ouch, Lone. Ouch.

[quote name='ragnar14']Facebook :bouncy:
[/QUOTE]

I JUST got Facebook back, and it's still as useless as ever. Thank God I figured out a way to prevent it from sending me e-mails. No more "You have been tagged in a photo!" x 127.

[quote name='ragnar14']Says a user with Newbie in his usertitle.[/QUOTE]

I observed these forums for a long time but didn't participate because I troll enough forums, I don't need another....Well apparently over time that became less true...Yey more sites to waste my time. lol

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']You.

I made a Twitter account for the express purpose of entering contests, and I get SPAMMED like no tomorrow from this site. They repeat the same deals multiple times a day and I've found no way to filter it. "Pre-order Read (sp) Dead Redemption for $10 off!"[/QUOTE]

Well I guess it's a must on twitter when the info needs to be repeated no?

[quote name='ragnar14']Because Twitter is the second most annoying thing on the internet?[/QUOTE]

But what be #1??[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ragnar14']Facebook :bouncy:.[/QUOTE]

Truest answer.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']You.[/QUOTE]

Funniest answer.

[quote name='majio']its funny how some people just start shit and never come back to defend their point...[/QUOTE]

Was that directed at me?

nop Lone_prodigy talked about spamming and never came back to answer... wtv i think they do a good job.

[quote name='majio']nop Lone_prodigy talked about spamming and never came back to answer... wtv i think they do a good job.[/QUOTE]
I followed them to get in on the contest and today I deleted them. They spam the crap out of twitter and constantly repeat deals and most of them arent even decent. I have trouble finding tweets from others that I follow because of all the spam I get from them. Maybe when they get closer to 1000 followers I will follow them again but it is not worth it for now with how much they spam.

am I the only one who thinks that tweeting many times the same info is sometime useful? I don't know for you but I'm not always on tweeter... so when they repost the info it let me get it without having to search for it...

[quote name='majio']nop Lone_prodigy talked about spamming and never came back to answer... wtv i think they do a good job.[/QUOTE]

He made his point accurately. If he had returned to answer, then he might be... spamming?

bread's done
Back