Win a PS3 Slim & Watchmen Blu-ray From Goozex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Can't really express how awesome this thread makes us feel! Over 1,200 posts is a hell of a lot for a promo. Just a quick reminder to anybody on the fence to enter this contest that we close it tonight at midnight (PST). Tomorrow the random winner will be selected and announced here after we get a confirmation email back from them. So make sure to be checking your emails tomorrow.

Good luck and happy trading!

Hey everyone,

Thanks to everyone that posted on this thread! Over 1,200 posts in two weeks is pretty good. Thanks to CheapyD (aka Howard Stern's new bff) for letting us run this fun promo here.

The winner has been sent an email with the following Subject:
"CAG/Goozex PS3 Slim Winner!"
As per the contest rules, the winner has 96 hours to respond. If we don't hear from you by then you will forfeit the prize and we'll randomly select the next winner.

Thanks again to the CAG community that defines awesomeness!

-Goozex
p.s. We'll be at PAX this weekend -- stop us and say hi if you see a couple of guys walking around with Goozex polo shirts on.

Congratulations to Goozex/CAG member Indignate for winning the prize!

Thanks again to everyone that participated and happy trading!

-Goozex

Wow, this is amazing. I would have never thought that I would win a contest for anything worth over 10$.

Makes me feel kind of guilty that I haven't traded in a while on Goozex but with this great prize I'm now going to have to in order to catch up with the games and blu-rays I've missed out on!

Thanks for the great contest Goozex!

[quote name='Indignate']Wow, this is amazing. I would have never thought that I would win a contest for anything worth over 10$.

Makes me feel kind of guilty that I haven't traded in a while on Goozex but with this great prize I'm now going to have to in order to catch up with the games and blu-rays I've missed out on!

Thanks for the great contest Goozex![/QUOTE]:applause:Live it up man congrats.:applause:

[quote name='Indignate']Wow, this is amazing. I would have never thought that I would win a contest for anything worth over 10$.

Thanks for the great contest Goozex![/QUOTE]

CONGRATS Indignate!!! :applause:

[quote name='Arakias']I thought CheapyD would update the first post, but I was replying mostly to those who bumped this thread.[/QUOTE]

My comment was directed toward the three people that posted before you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back