Win a PS4 Before it's Released

Taco Bell doesn't affect me at all...it's made me have bad gas once. Good like Buffalo Wild Wings and Steal N Shake hit me hard and refuse to eat them lol. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who can eat the food and be fine lol

The free, universal code hits tomorrow, The site is in the official rules. so no need to buy any more boxes.
Well it is only one code. So if you want more chances to win you'll still end up buying more boxes. Not to mention since everyone who knows about the promotion probably knows about the free code it's going to be harder to win.

The code appears to be multi-use, if I'm reading the rules right.

Except for the Online Code, each Code may only be used once. The Online Code is non-unique but

may only be used once per entrant per day between 12:00 AM ET on October 29, 2013 and
11:59:59 PM ET on November 10, 2013.

so i emailed prize logic about getting an already used code on one of the boxes i bought. and they actually emailed me another code! 

i mailed out 5 post cards on like October 1st or the last day of september... and haven't gotten a single code emailed :(   .... boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

When did you mail in your postcards?
Not sure. Over a week ago. Still quick, to me. You can mail some today if you can write them and get them to your Post Office by 5pm. I have 1 Post Office that closes at 6:30pm. Today is the last day to have them in the mail.

I know people keep talking about that free code, but I'd rather mix it up.

CVS/Walgreens have 50 cent postcards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah I actually sent in 33 postcards a while back, just made my own out of cardstock so hopefully that'll work (I made a pretty BA image for the front of it). Just holding out hoping mine show up sometime soon, sounds like with the free code coming up the whole sending out may have been all for naught.

So I took it upon myself to realize the dream I had about winning the PS4 last night.

I went to Taco Bell. Asked them if they had the boxes in stock before ordering a thing. They said yes so I bought 4 boxes. When I get to the window they tell me "there is a little problem". Immediately I knew how this was going because well.. let's just say this is how my life usually works haha.

So the girl tells me they won't have any boxes in until next week and that I could come back and buy one then. I told her that "that's why I had asked you before hand if you had them in stock". She told me I could talk to the manager and so I did. He took down my information and said that he would call me when they get more boxes in stock and that he would hold 4 off to the side for me. They all seemed really nice about the situation and I was being completely calm about everything. So hopefully it wasn't a front and they aren't hording codes for themselves while doing heroin in the kitchen and oppressing a small village for their religious beliefs.
lol sadly in a week those boxes wont matter. free codes go online tomorrow to enter once a day.. its gonna be pure chaos.

Between 12:00 AM (midnight) ET on 
October 29, 2013 and 11:59:59 PM ET on November 10, 2013, an eligible consumer must 
click here to obtain one (1) entry code (“Online Code”). No more than one (1) Online Code 
may be obtained through this method. Pretty clearly states only one code.

(Edit) Sorry.. I scrolled through the rest.

Except for the Online Code, each Code may only be used once. The Online Code is non-unique but 
may only be used once per entrant per day between 12:00 AM ET on October 29, 2013 and 
11:59:59 PM ET on November 10, 2013

Nah I actually sent in 33 postcards a while back, just made my own out of cardstock so hopefully that'll work (I made a pretty BA image for the front of it). Just holding out hoping mine show up sometime soon, sounds like with the free code coming up the whole sending out may have been all for naught.
I made my own post cards too. Out of card stock. Cut them out with scissors so they weren't really perfect "rectangles" lol but yea they should work. I received most of my codes that I sent in. Hopefully you get yours.

I had sent in around 20 postcards on September 26th and I received my codes a about two weeks ago. I burned through all 20 at random times throughout the day and night. No luck, here's hoping to the free code!

Lol I can't help but get the feeling I was baited to use the code early, Wasn't a winner here. Although this is probably for the best I didn't need to be setting my alarm for 4am anyway.

Lol I can't help but get the feeling I was baited to use the code early, Wasn't a winner here. Although this is probably for the best I didn't need to be setting my alarm for 4am anyway.
haha i did sort of get the same feeling.. who knows though cause if I just saw 2 people win* I would choose to hold off, on putting my code in... just saying.

Whoa really? If so, congrats!!!

It could be a possibility that they were holding out on prizes for the free-for-all these final weeks. Could explain why we haven't seen a lot of winners.

I sent in 33 post cards and only got 12 codes back. Here's to hoping this one code can give me some luck by the end of the contest.

Speaking of one code, I was thinking it was going to be a different code for everyone, but I guess that would've been too easy. 

I entered at 12:40am and nothing.

It's time to get serious, folks. I say we document all the losing times we can to see if we can map out a graph or something.

I entered at 12:40am and nothing.

It's time to get serious, folks. I say we document all the losing times we can to see if we can map out a graph or something.
I remember reading back about a page or two...I've kind of decided that anytime before the 15 minute mark in the morning is almost a winner. Two winners won at 8:09, and another like 9:08.

Well add me to the list of potential winners or however prize logic defines it. I'm still in disbelief! 

Method: Text

Time: 12:36AM

Code: The free one.

Looks like it will be shipped on or about November 12th.

Yeah I figured it two people won right next to each other and it's supposed to be a winner every 15 minutes" It might have been bugged. I'm sooooo greedy. 

Well add me to the list of potential winners or however prize logic defines it. I'm still in disbelief!

Method: Text

Time: 12:36AM

Code: The free one.

Looks like it will be shipped on or about November 12th.
AHH! Congrats! Wish I knew you won, I wouldn't have entered at 12:40.

3 winners so far in what? the last 45 minutes? Business has just picked up!

I used my phone number as well as some family members numbers for texting the code. I was also able to use the website entry with my info and family members info.

I used my phone number as well as some family members numbers for texting the code. I was also able to use the website entry with my info and family members info.
I was actually thinking of doing the same, but I'm not sure after reading this:

"If it is discovered or suspected that an entrant has registered for or

played or attempted to register for or play the Game using multiple e-mail addresses or multiple
identities, all of that entrant’s entries will be declared null and void and any prize that entrant might
have been entitled to receive or win will not be awarded."

I was actually thinking of doing the same, but I'm not sure after reading this:

"If it is discovered or suspected that an entrant has registered for or

played or attempted to register for or play the Game using multiple e-mail addresses or multiple
identities, all of that entrant’s entries will be declared null and void and any prize that entrant might
have been entitled to receive or win will not be awarded."
It's not like I made up fake people. I used my familes identities with their permission. If they would have won, they would have been able to prove their identity and claim the prize. If I made a person up, it would not fly. It would also be different if in the rules it stated people with the same address could not enter, but it doesn't.

Good idea. Is enterting twice per person via e-mail/text legal, though?

Rules state one entry per entrant per day. So I am assuming that would void this behavior?

It's not like I made up fake people. I used my familes identities with their permission. If they would have won, they would have been able to prove their identity and claim the prize. If I made a person up, it would not fly. It would also be different if in the rules it stated people with the same address could not enter, but it doesn't.
Ah, gotcha! Just wanted to make sure before I attempted to do so, thanks!

bread's done
Back