Win a PS4 Before it's Released

Ok thanks for the heads up man. I Should have done the postcards but I think I'm too late for that. I might have to go buy a taco bell box. I'll definitely try to wake up at a random time in the morning and probably text a code then go back to sleep. If it doesn't work I might just wait for the free code.

I sent in 20 post cards on Oct 2 and have only received one code. I'm half tempted to send PrizeLogic an e-mail because I wanted to get those codes entered in before everyone starts to get a chance with the free online code.

What is this "FREE CODE" you all speak of?  I lost on my one attempt, I still have one code at home to try still.  Hopefully I can wake up early for work tomorrow.  I did mine online as I disabled texting on ym phone

What is this "FREE CODE" you all speak of? I lost on my one attempt, I still have one code at home to try still. Hopefully I can wake up early for work tomorrow. I did mine online as I disabled texting on ym phone
Apparently on their official rules pdf it says

"Between 12:00 AM (midnight) ET on
October 29, 2013 and 11:59:59 PM ET on November 10, 2013, an eligible consumer must
click here to obtain one (1) entry code (“Online Code”). No more than one (1) Online Code
may be obtained through this method."

From what I understand, you can use the code multiple times, but still once a day. If that makes sense?

I sent in 20 post cards on Oct 2 and have only received one code. I'm half tempted to send PrizeLogic an e-mail because I wanted to get those codes entered in before everyone starts to get a chance with the free online code.
Wouldn't hurt... I emailed them a couple times before I received my email codes but it took 10 business days. I sent 10 more postcards last week. Wont be needing those codes lol

Hope my postcards get processed soon.  It does seem more CAGs are winning, maybe bc the initial craze has died down or locations have run out of boxes.  I bought 6 boxes and no winners.  Not buying anymore.

Hope my postcards get processed soon. It does seem more CAGs are winning, maybe bc the initial craze has died down or locations have run out of boxes. I bought 6 boxes and no winners. Not buying anymore.
I just went to Taco Bell today, I saw a lot of people buying the ps4 boxes. They were of all ages, but I think they end up entering the code as soon as they finish eating.

Wouldn't hurt... I emailed them a couple times before I received my email codes but it took 10 business days. I sent 10 more postcards last week. Wont be needing those codes lol
Yeah, I went ahead and contacted support. I know they at least got one, and that it was valid so I want to know why I haven't received my other 19 codes.

i have been debating even buying 1 box. I have awful luck in these things. That's not to say I haven't won a few contests here in the past year. But usually when it comes to these code contests I am lucky if I win back my money. I did win a copy of Gears of War Judgment... after playing it I am not sure I actually won anything though lmao.

Finally starting to receive the codes from the post cards I mailed in on October 5th.  So far I've received 7 out of 20 codes.

Man I sent in 6 postcards on September 28th and I just received the first of my codes. From now on I'm leaving my mail at my post office and not a post box. I think they forget to collect the damn mail from them. D:

For those who have WON would you mind sending me some of your leftover codes? I sent in all my postcards, got none yet I don't want to have to wait until the free code goes out. I sent em in like 1.5 weeks ago. I send prize logic an email no response yet. Thanks for any codes! I've bought like 5 boxes so far nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has any free codes I wouldnt mind one :p  I went and got another box yesterday.  Im over it Im not gonna buy anymore hopefully I can win with the free code.

if I win ;D
haha i'll take it. I only asked cause you can only enter 1 a day and there are less than 33 days until the free code is usable so math equals "gimme" lol but sorry if i just started a whole page of people begging for codes...

haha i'll take it. I only asked cause you can only enter 1 a day and there are less than 33 days until the free code is usable so math equals "gimme" lol but sorry if i just started a whole page of people begging for codes...
I've entered two in a day before. One online and one via text. I would assume you can use multiple emails online to enter more.

The code is the outside of the box , I got an invalid/ already used code.
Call the taco bell you got it from and complain. I had done that before and the guy gave me a new box and was going to talk to his employees cuz they can be fired for doing that. Its stealing from the job...

Up to 5 people (over 18) in a household can enter once a day. Take that and process that for a minute you guys that live with families... However once a houshold wins, do not enter any more or risk being disqualified.

Alright guys, I want to know, how much have you guys spent so far? Me? $75 on boxes, $30 on stamps and postcards.... It was 4AM, and I've had better ideas... 1/5 of the ps4 down!

Alright guys, I want to know, how much have you guys spent so far? Me? $75 on boxes, $30 on stamps and postcards.... It was 4AM, and I've had better ideas... 1/5 of the ps4 down!
Wow you overspent - thats for sure... I maybe spent $40 on boxes and thats to feed myself and my family a couple different days so I don't look at that as a loss... white index cards and 20 postcard stamps $8... so $48 - 10 unused codes - and a free PS4. I think I did well.

I bought a 5 buck box a few days ago they didn't have any boxes so I had to call back and get my codes. In the wake of all that I forgot to ask what the number was I need to text to enter my codes. Anyone help me out?

::tldr:: I don't have the number I need to text in my codes help me out!

I bought a 5 buck box a few days ago they didn't have any boxes so I had to call back and get my codes. In the wake of all that I forgot to ask what the number was I need to text to enter my codes. Anyone help me out?

::tldr:: I don't have the number I need to text in my codes help me out!

Good luck!

I texted my code in hours ago and no reply does that mean I'm a loser? I've got one more code to try buy I don't want to text in unless I know about my other code.

I texted my code in hours ago and no reply does that mean I'm a loser? I've got one more code to try buy I don't want to text in unless I know about my other code.

I got a reply right away so not sure what happened there... you may have typed the number wrong

Ugh, have bought 3 boxes in the last week or so.  Don't think I can eat this crap again.  Haven't used my last two codes yet  so hopefully I get lucky with those.  I could eat some stuff at Taco Bell fairly regularly, but not what comes in these two boxes.

If anyone has any extra codes to trade, let me know any maybe we can work something out.

bread's done
Back