Win a PS4 Before it's Released

I just won this morning at exactly at 4:30 AM Pacific time!!!! I still can't believe it! I randomly woke up and had to go take a piss lol then I tried a code and was expecting the same abysmal sorry screen but instead was greeted with a congratulations screen!! I love CAG! Thank you op!!!

I just won this morning at exactly at 4:30 AM Pacific time!!!! I still can't believe it! I randomly woke up and had to go take a piss lol then I tried a code and was expecting the same abysmal sorry screen but instead was greeted with a congratulations screen!! I love CAG! Thank you op!!!
Congrats. I guess I should have waited a few minutes before entering the code.

Brother just won early in the morning! Although he said he won't believe it until he see's it considering it said (You're a potential Winner) And he said the Disclaimer list was huge. Still hard to believe people I know are actually winning this!.......Meanwhile (Sorry You're not a winner please try again tomorrow) /Wrists,

Dang. I wake up super early and nothing. But everyone else is good to go XD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like way more people are winning from CAG with this free online code... I thought it would've been pure chaos and less winners than during the month of October... hopefully you guys are just registering 1 account and not abusing the system with multiple email addresses? I'd hate for this to turn into a "taco bell vita scam".

Me and my brother are having trouble entering multiple codes, we texted the free code this morning and bought 3 boxes a bit ago, but it wont let us text the codes from the boxes because we already texted the free codes this morning.  I thought you could enter multiple unique codes per day as long as they arent the same?

Me and my brother are having trouble entering multiple codes, we texted the free code this morning and bought 3 boxes a bit ago, but it wont let us text the codes from the boxes because we already texted the free codes this morning. I thought you could enter multiple unique codes per day as long as they arent the same?
You obviously failed to read the tos.

From the looks of this thread, it looked like people have been entering multiple codes per day, no?
Yeah they made multiple accounts under different people they lived with. Who knows if they will deny your prize for that.

WINNER AT 7:51 AM THIS MORNING!

Our son woke me and the wife up at 7:40 this morning, got up, fixed his bottle, grabbed my phone and texted the free code, standard not a winner message, grabbed my wifes phone and texted. Saw way more text come back and immediately flipped my lid.

Can't believe I actually won this damn thing. Won the Xbox 360 with Judgment during the Lipton Contest.

Won an iPad a couple years back. My family thinks sun shines out my ass.

Our son woke me and the wife up at 7:40 this morning, got up, fixed his bottle, grabbed my phone and texted the free code, standard not a winner message, grabbed my wifes phone and texted. Saw way more text come back and immediately flipped my lid.

Can't believe I actually won this damn thing. Won the Xbox 360 with Judgment during the Lipton Contest.

Congratulations! Damn, I hope your wife lets you play her PS4. :twisted:

Congrats!

I know this is a free contest and all, but I am actually starting to get really frustrated with it haha. Especially since I get up so early to enter codes.

yea i've been getting up at like 6am every day to enter some codes. then i go back to sleep haha. 

yea i've been getting up at like 6am every day to enter some codes. then i go back to sleep haha.
Same exact strategy here. Not sure if it's worth it to keep trying early hours. But I am afraid the time I stop, someone here will scoop up a win at that time.

Same exact strategy here. Not sure if it's worth it to keep trying early hours. But I am afraid the time I stop, someone here will scoop up a win at that time.
i actually averaged a bunch of the win times together and came up with a time of about 4:42am to try. I kept falling asleep before the time. Although no one won on the exact time. Someone did just win at 4:30am the other day..

I've been trying with the free code.  I've won multiple video games in contests like this but I've never won a console.  I don't expect to win this one.  I'm sure so many people are entering this that it's damn near impossible to win.

Yea, i've also been trying to wake up early to try to enter the free code. But I feel like at this point i'm just going to wakeup whenever and just enter the code then.

Hmm.. so maybe instead of planning a time to enter a code, I should let some random event wake me up then proceed to do so. Also, congrats!

I won yesterday night, probably grab some exclusives for it like The Order 1866. Hopefully these get shipped out around release day.

Different family members in the same household ARE allowed to try for the code, as long as they aren't related to anyone who works at Taco Bell, right? My father didn't mind to start to try to help me win one of these. Thinking of asking some other family members too, now that the free code is out.

Looks like a lot of CAGs are starting to win, though. I hope I can do the same. Might go to TB to get an additional code too.

just a heads up... the clocks go back tonight at 2am lol.

so everyone keep that in consideration
Thanks for the heads-up.

Winner at 3:33 PM!

Me and my 3 family members texted the free code just once per day and haven't tried to cheat the system at all. I was just starting to accept that we weren't going to win when the daughter called me up and said she won! Therefore, I win!

Jeeeez I didn't even think I would have a chance to win this but with everyone winning...I'm getting Jelly now lol.

Congratulations to everyone who won though! 

Feel like I am always so close...

But considering I have used 5 different e-mails (actual family members) for the household, per their FAQ, I don't know how it's going to work. Won't get too excited even if I do win.

Feel like I am always so close...

But considering I have used 5 different e-mails (actual family members) for the household, per their FAQ, I don't know how it's going to work. Won't get too excited even if I do win.
when i won gears judgment from them there was just the email confirmation and then i got it in the mail when it came. that was about all i remember.

I got something like that once."Sorry we could not process your message. Please try again later Msg&data rates may apply.." blah blah

but that was a few days ago and it was because I mistakenly entered a box code I had already used.

I got something like that once."Sorry we could not process your message. Please try again later Msg&data rates may apply.." blah blah

but that was a few days ago and it was because I mistakenly entered a box code I had already used.
Did you end up trying again? Or do you just wait the full day?

it could also be you entered twice?

EDIT: no I just put in the free code after because that's what i had meant to do in the first place lol

it could also be you entered twice?

EDIT: no I just put in the free code after because that's what i had meant to do in the first place lol
I don't think so, otherwise it would have said that I entered twice. When I tried to enter again, it said that I already used up the entry for today, even though it rolled over (it's based on ET). Wish I had a different code to try, to see if it'll fix itself. Maybe it's detecting the free code as already used or something?

that's really weird sorry i can't help...
It's all good, thanks for trying though ^_^ I thought for a second there I had won cause the message was a different size haha. In fact, I was hoping I did and it didn't give me the proper response, but then I realized they don't have anything to contact me from other than the phone number, and if I HAD won, I wouldn't have ever known. All the sads =[

Add me to the list of winners, entered via the website on my phone this morning at 6:33 am est. I about shit my pants. Have one paid off at gamestop. Not sure if I'll sell and pocket the cash for Christmas spending money or sell to buy an Xbox One...the wife will probably force a sale and save the money. Who likes to save...psh

Can you guys help a CAG :)

I think I'm missing something here.

In the past month I bought two 5 dollars box and I texted the code according to the box instruction.

First code I didn't received no confirmation back. 

Second code I received a text back saying I need to agree to the official rules to participate.??

Dumb question to I need to sign up for this or what is the deal?

Thanks in advance

-J

Add me to the list of winners, entered via the website on my phone this morning at 6:33 am est. I about shit my pants. Have one paid off at gamestop. Not sure if I'll sell and pocket the cash for Christmas spending money or sell to buy an Xbox One...the wife will probably force a sale and save the money. Who likes to save...psh
Save? Psh... spend that money on accessories and games homeboy!

Save? Psh... spend that money on accessories and games homeboy!
Lol. That's what I was thinking. Told my wife and first thing from her mouth was "well, since you kept the 360 Kinect bundle I won from Burger King you can give me thus and we will sell it". I was like Wtf, Then I saw her pull my nuts out of her purse and say Happy Wife Happy Life..haha. Selling the console but keeping the ps plus and Knack.

My wife tried to talk me into selling the PS4 I won, I told her no and went and preordered some games :p Besides, I'd just end up buying a PS4 down the road when there's a price drop anyhow, why not take the free one?

bread's done
Back