Win a PS4 Before it's Released

Alright guys, I've exhausted the last of my entries.  I guess it wasn't meant to be for myself.  Congrats to everyone that managed to win, and good luck to those that will still continue to try throughout the day.

Yup, no luck here either. Since the free code was available I've entered 10x a day and didn't win. Oh well, don't really want a PS4 anyways...
Someone's salty. :D

When I entered for the last time, my heart was really racing. I thought for sure I was going to win. Seeing as so many other CAGs won, I thought this contest would be easy peasy. Oh well, I won a GS4 which paid for my PS4. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this all she wrote for me. I was really hoping for one, but it looks like I'll have to wait a year or two to get a PS4.

Congrats to everyone who won and good luck to anyone who may still have entries.

So how many CAGs who bought postcards ending up winning?

How many CAGs who bought postcards didn't end up winning?
Sent 33 cards, received codes for most of them. Bought a $5 box on Thursdays, played every code and the AMOE code everyday. No win.

We did find out that our panini press is awesome at reheating the burrito supreme for lunch the next day.

I entered quite a few times before the free code (think I'm done with eating Taco Bell for a couple of months) and every day when we got the free code under myself and my wife's account.

Still didn't win but I had fun!

'Grats to all the winners!

Only 3 trips at the most to taco bell buying boxes for the fam (maybe $35 total?) and sent in 20 postcards. Won on my 9th entry on October 16th. Now its time to find out when the prizes get shipped. I am signed up for my UPS to find out if I have a package on the way... their customer support line has been closed all weekend for phone calls and no reply to my email I sent on thursday... thinking they are shut down until Tuesday. Lets bombard them with getting info on our prizes!

I'm wondering when they'll ship the consoles as well. I won a ps4 this saturday with my first attempt (online code). I signed up for the UPS my choice notifications and I see that some people have their shipping history on there as well. Mine is blank even though I've had a couple packages shipped to my house... hmm...

i tried almost everyday starting about a week before the free code... never won :(

i have the worst luck, i have never won a console.... let alone a launch one >.<

I wasted probably about $80 or so...and lots of time and cramped hands lol. Bought probably $60 or so worth of food for boxes during the first week and sent out post cards for more. Played close to every day and no luck at all :(

Prizelogic is open for phonecalls today: 18887956442
I called just to check and "shelby" answered giving me no information saying "everything is listed in the official rules. We have no information about shipping" good luck to all of those who inquire about their prize.. post what information your able to get here.

I called them just now and got more information by asking the key questions:

"I won and want to verify my winnings" - she looked up my email and said I am a potential winner.

"When do these ship out?" - Listed in official rules on or around November 12th.

"What is shipping method UPS or FedEx?" - FedEx

"Do I get tracking if I sign up through FedEx?" - Yes, all winners get notification of tracking information.

"How many are getting shipped a day?" - We do not have that information.

"I won and want to verify my winnings" - she looked up my email and said I am a potential winner.

"When do these ship out?" - Listed in official rules on or around November 12th.

"Do I get tracking if I sign up through FedEx?" - Yes, all winners get notification of tracking information.

Just called. I guess we just sit back, and wait to see if they get shipped out.

Thanks for the info! Looks like we'll start hearing people get their shipping confirmations starting tomorrow. Can't wait :D.

Haha thanks for your persistence! Great news and hopefully reliable! Going to refresh the crap out of my mail Tuesday and beyond!

Also is there a service like MyUPS but for Fedex?

I assume they are shipped overnight?  What was the shipping speed for Vita winners?  I just figure if it takes a couple days to arrive, then thats the launch of the actual system, and its supposed to be get it before you can win it.

I just got an email that made it sound like USPS will be the carrier to ship the PS4.

When I emailed PrizeLogic to confirm my address, I received a generic message stating "Unfortunately, an entrant cannot change a residential address OR Email address once they have entered". Not too helpful, BUT the bottom of the email stated "Please visit your local USPS location and have your mail forwarded". I guess they thought I had moved and needed to update my address. Does FedEx pickup on USPS mail forwarding..?

Are you sure they confirmed it was FedEx?

See the full email below:

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, an entrant cannot change a residential address OR Email address once they have entered. This means that all prizes won will be shipped to the address provided during registration. For purposes of the Promotion, an Entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address.

Please visit your local USPS location and have your mail forwarded.

Thank You,
PrizeLogic Customer Support

I just got an email that made it sound like USPS will be the carrier to ship the PS4.

When I emailed PrizeLogic to confirm my address, I received a generic message stating "Unfortunately, an entrant cannot change a residential address OR Email address once they have entered". Not too helpful, BUT the bottom of the email stated "Please visit your local USPS location and have your mail forwarded". I guess they thought I had moved and needed to update my address. Does FedEx pickup on USPS mail forwarding..?

Are you sure they confirmed it was FedEx?
See the full email below:
They told me that back when I tried to change the email associated with my win. Think it's just standard stuff they add. I rarely see packages this large, and this speed, be delivered UsPs but I could be wrong

Yeah, i was wrong. I called and they confirmed that it will be FEDEX and a confirmation email will be sent out with tracking info... but they did not know when the confirmation will be sent. Will post here as soon as I get it, if I do.

If we can just get a tracking reference like we had for Playstations House Party stuff we could be able to narrow it down to console shipped to certain zip codes.

aaahhhhh can't wait for it to be sent! I'm going to be stuck in class until late evening so I'm worried about all the little high school students prowling around :\

Dang, and here I was hoping to recieve the console tomorrow. Looks like the email with tracking info has to first arrive, which surely means nothing will get here in the same day.

Dang, and here I was hoping to recieve the console tomorrow. Looks like the email with tracking info has to first arrive, which surely means nothing will get here in the same day.
I know right :\ but hey, if it gets here before or on launch day I'm fine with that! A free console is a free console :p

bread's done
Back