Win a PS4 Before it's Released

"It wont let me reply on the topic. I also was having trouble registering for the online fedex. I just called them and told them I wanted to track a package by address. I told them I was expecting it from SCEA. They told me that they made a label to ship it overnight and that it would be here tomorrow by noon."
Hey guys, to3kn33 just sent me a pm regarding the fedex tracking biz and he said to call them to manually check your address for incoming packages. I'm trying right now but I got redirected to an automated hotline...

Hmm...let us know the results!
I just got a rep that knows what she's doing and she says that I don't have a package out yet and that I should try back later in the day because it might not have gone through the system yet. *shrugs*

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I think the theory that AMOE code winners haven't shipped yet is correct. So don't panic if you won using AMOE and don't have tracking. I compiled this list of what's been reported between SD and CAG:

Shipped: 10/11, 10/17, 10/19, 10/22, 10/24, 11/5
Not shipped: 10/29 (x2), 10/31, 11/2 (x2), 11/4 (x2), 11/10 (x4)

11/5 is the obvious outlier. Its possible that a non-AMOE code might have won late in the contest though.

Even if this doesn't hold for 100% of cases, it's at least a trend
I'm the 11/5 guy and used the free online code via text. I'm also on the east coast

Urgh

So it's Direct signature required meaning it must be signed by a resident of the address it's shipped to. No delivering to neighbors or office at apt (based on what site says) and I check to see if they can be forwarded to fed ex office pick up but it's been setup as restricted so that's a no go. Might not come in to work tomorrow :|

Okay so I failed my multiple choice quiz for my residence so it wouldn't let me sign up for tracking... ugh... I will try again later. But the big question is seeing as though different dates are being shipped out I can only assume they are sending packages in alphabetical order of last name.... My last name starts with a P.... How many Andersons and Bevertons got theirs shipped?!? lol

So has anyone got a delivery confirmation or tracking # directly from Prizelogic or is everyone getting there info by going on the Fedex website?

Signed up for the Fedex thing, and couple minutes later it showed the delivery for 11/12. I won on the Oct 10th, also I live in MI

I won via AMOE/Text

Last edited by a moderator:
2074yu4sw2.gif

I contacted prizelogic, this is the response I got:

"Thank you for your inquiry. If you are a verified winner you will receive an e-mail containing tracking information from FedEx. Please let us know if we can assist you further.
Have a wonderful day,
PrizeLogic Support"

Interesting, no one has received an e-mail yet, but they may not go out until later today too. Nothing here yet, I won on 10/29.

Okay so I failed my multiple choice quiz for my residence so it wouldn't let me sign up for tracking... ugh... I will try again later. But the big question is seeing as though different dates are being shipped out I can only assume they are sending packages in alphabetical order of last name.... My last name starts with a P.... How many Andersons and Bevertons got theirs shipped?!? lol
Haha, wait... It locks you out? I answered no to everything and it didn't notify me that I messed up. Weird system they have for verification when it can't even verify the people who actually live there.

Still no tracking for me. I feel like as long as they aren't disqualifying people randomly we have little to fear. The FedEx shipping speed they're using is very reassuring.

I'm in SoCal-LA. Anyone in this region get tracking info yet? I'm still locked out of the fedex thing... so I guess I'll have to call later again.

Okay just a quick update: I couldn't get the site to work so i called 1800GOFEDEX - I asked if they could pull tracking info - she was very friendly and got my address and all that then she told me there is a company that printed a shipping label - if it ships today I will get it by tomorrow at 10:30AM if it ships tomorrow I will get it no later than Thursday. The company is SCEA from IL. WoopWoop!

apparently the purchase order #s are sequential so  those could be used to find your package. Can anyone with a tracking # post their purchase order #? Should start with EPO-TB

Okay just a quick update: I couldn't get the site to work so i called 1800GOFEDEX - I asked if they could pull tracking info - she was very friendly and got my address and all that then she told me there is a company that printed a shipping label - if it ships today I will get it by tomorrow at 10:30AM if it ships tomorrow I will get it no later than Thursday. The company is SCEA from IL. WoopWoop!
This is also what I was told. I need to have the package stay a fedex building so I can pick it up on my lunch break tomorrow but they lady told me I can't change the address until it has actually shipped. The label was printed at 3:56am but it's still showing up as not having shipped yet.

Very nice!

I will give it a go when I get off work. My phone is in my car and my car isn't right next to my building.

But if I see others make the call and hear the good news, I will run to my car to give them a call lol.

Guess I'll wait for the email since I'm using my office address and it won't let me sign up for an account.
My work has a FedEx account# that we use to ship stuff out sometimes. If your work does not use FedEx you may still be able to sign up for it. Just a thought.

I know for all you detectives out there, the more information the better.

I won on Oct 29th using AMOE via text on the East Coast. My shipping tracker did not show the package but when I spoke with a rep from Fed Ex she confirmed the label was from IL and the company.

So don't panic just yet if you didn't get a notification. Surprised at all the disqualified talk. Must have been some shady entries to justify the fear. If you didn't do anything wrong, no reason to be afraid.

I know for all you detectives out there, the more information the better.

I won on Oct 29th using AMOE via text on the East Coast. My shipping tracker did not show the package but when I spoke with a rep from Fed Ex she confirmed the label was from IL and the company.

So don't panic just yet if you didn't get a notification. Surprised at all the disqualified talk. Must have been some shady entries to justify the fear. If you didn't do anything wrong, no reason to be afraid.
Ehhh I'm not worried about being disqualified, I did nothing wrong on mine, but also don't want to be DQ'd unjustly and not know about it. I literally entered the contest one time via the AMOE via online, didn't even text or do any other entries, so no worries on a reason to DQ me.

Moreso that I'd love to know if it's truly on the way, I am going to be out of town tomorrow through-Sunday, so need to figure out another arrangement if it is indeed on the way.

Hopefully this will all be settled when all winners are sent a confirmation/shipment email. I would assume those would be going out fairly soon.

Ehhh I'm not worried about being disqualified, I did nothing wrong on mine, but also don't want to be DQ'd unjustly and not know about it. I literally entered the contest one time via the AMOE via online, didn't even text or do any other entries, so no worries on a reason to DQ me.

Moreso that I'd love to know if it's truly on the way, I am going to be out of town tomorrow through-Sunday, so need to figure out another arrangement if it is indeed on the way.
Wasnt referencing you I'm on my phone so its taking a bit to type. I was speaking to post from earlier in the morning. You comment wasn't even there when I started.

Also I won using free online code and was not the only member of my residence to enter the competition if that helps.

Packages are all probably being scanned onto the trucks. Our email addresses must be tied to the packages so once they scan we get an auto email I'd assume.

Welp I just called the 1800-GO-FEDEX number and there is nothing for my address in the system yet :(

For record keeping, I won on the 4th of November around 10pm with the free code.

Wasnt referencing you I'm on my phone so its taking a bit to type. I was speaking to post from earlier in the morning. You comment wasn't even there when I started.

Also I won using free online code and was not the only member of my residence to enter the competition if that helps.
No worries, I'm not even in a rush to get mine, just concerned it may show up while i'm out of town, if that's the case I need to set up an alternate arrangement to have it signed for/picked up. That's mainly why I need to know when it'll be coming.

Also curious if anyone here who HAS received tracking number, entered more than 1 time with the same address on the same IP.  

I know I did a couple times like 4 days before my winning code I entered, which was just 1 time that day, but I have yet to receive anything.  So I'm curious if anyone who has received tracking numbers did in fact submit from more than just 1 single account from their same ISP.

Welp I just called the 1800-GO-FEDEX number and there is nothing for my address in the system yet :(

For record keeping, I won on the 4th of November around 10pm with the free code.
Same here...nothing for my address yet.

I won on 10/23 with a box code.

My last name starts with a W, so maybe they are going alphabetical?

Just got an email that mine was picked up - definitely getting it tomorrow by 10:30 a.m.

Had I known this was coming from Bolingbrook, I would have just swung by there and picked mine up on the way home from work. Oh well.

Just had the exact same experience.

Something additional I can add though...the rep said a lot of times the system isn't updated until around 6pm ET in the evening. She recommended I call back around then. TIFWIW.

Perhaps the first batch got scanned in last night and the next batch will be scanned in tonight.

Hope everyone's right, otherwise I'll have 3 ps4 games and a DS4 to sell off ;) jk I did get in on the amazon b2g1 today though in anticipation of this.

bread's done
Back