Win a retail game! Gaming Look a like contest!

discordman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
At Capsule Computers, we just added yet another contest for a full retail game with the Gaming Look-a-Like Contest.

http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2010/07/feature-gaming-look-alikes/

All you have to do is post a comment with which character matches up best with whatever other person/cartoon ect. that you think fits best. Just type your answer and link to the reference pictures in your comment.

The Best comparison as voted by our staff will receive one full retail video game and maybe some extra swag we have leftover in our office.

Good Luck and don't forget to check out all of the articles and other contests we have running!

Entered! Thanks a lot for this! Especially since I put up a look-alike that has bugged me and I think is perfect for this =D

EDIT: Posted a second comparison. Not as good as the first one, but still decent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Entered. Thanks for the chance to win!
The one I've posted so far isn't that good...I'll try and make up for it tomorrow when I can think straight...

Captain Urahara, your first one is awesome!

[quote name='sirerosennin']Captain Urahara, your first one is awesome![/QUOTE]

Thanks! I first noticed it when the FFXIII previews started coming out. I was thinking "Is this guy really looking exactly like my favorite anime character? . . . Yeah, yeah he does."

EDIT: Put up a third comparison. I almost forgot about this one!(Mattias/Techno Viking)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got 2 emails.
One says that THE CONTEST IS OVER.
Second congratulates me on winning =) Woohoo! Apparently it's a Steam game, but I won't know exactly what game until they email me back. I won with the Mattias/Techno Viking submission. And I thought my Kisuke/Snow comparison would win =(

Yeah I was surprised how few people entered. Probably why I managed to win.

Prize was a copy of Puzzle Kingdoms on Steam. Fun, yet very frustrating. Still a great prize though.

Well, Congrats. I forgot about it and never did post any more...although, if it was only for that game then it would've gone to waste if I won anyway, lol.

bread's done
Back