Win a SOCOM 4 Beta Code From GamingSurvival.com (2 Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

letsgetacid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Gamingsurvival.com is giving away 2 PSN codes for the SOCOM 4 Beta currently underway on the PS3.
There are 3 ways to enter and completing each will increase your chances of winning:

1) Follow @Gamingsurvival on Twitter and Retweet the following:
Want in the SOCOM 4 Beta? Win a code from @gamingsurvival! http://$$$$$$$$$$$$/4zs4s64
(make sure to replace the dollar signs with t i n y u r l . c o m)

2) Like our Facebook page and leave a comment on this post telling us your favorite PS3 exclusive.

3) Leave a comment in this thread (requires registration) telling either your favorite entry in the SOCOM series, or the most unusual thing you've ever eaten. Mine is calamari or swordfish, but I know someone out there has something waaaay more awesome.

Remember if you do all 3, it will maximize your chances of winning.

All entries must be in by 5PM CST on 3/30/11 and the winners will be notified within 30 minutes. Make sure to check your Twitter DMs, Facebook messages, or Gamingsurvival.com PMs. I will be posting the code to the corresponding entry type. If you don't respond within 24 hours, I will draw for another winner, so don't forget!!!! I will officially close the contest once both winners have responded.

Thanks everyone and good luck!

Contest is closed. Winners have been notified!
Congrats to @YELLOW_SNO and Frank W. Check your Twitter DM and Fbook Messages respectively
Thanks to everyone who entered!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a free Beta Code for the first taker... please post after you use it.

AD87-P9N6-M93G

It came with Killzone 3... not sure when it goes live.

[quote name='stru']Here is a free Beta Code for the first taker... please post after you use it.

AD87-P9N6-M93G

It came with Killzone 3... not sure when it goes live.[/QUOTE]

Already snagged, lol.

[quote name='stru']Here is a free Beta Code for the first taker... please post after you use it.

AD87-P9N6-M93G

It came with Killzone 3... not sure when it goes live.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!

[quote name='B3ASTxMODe']most unusual thing eaten snake

hopefully i win this bad boy dont feel like payin 20 bucks for ps+ for a beta lol[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up.... These are just early access betas, will be available on April 5th for all PSN users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back