Win a Sony Wowbox 3000

D0RC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
http://www.nowgamer.com/competition

It's a PS3 scribbled by the LBP devs, Media Molecule.

Terms and Conditions:

This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Imagine Publishing has the right to substitute the prize for a similar item of equal or higher value.
Employees of Imagine Publishing (including freelancers), their relatives or any agents are not eligible to enter. The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Full terms and conditions are available on request.
From time to time Imagine Publishing or its agents may send you related materials or special offers. If you do not want to receive this, state it clearly on your competition entry.

Last edited by a moderator:
This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Imagine Publishing has the right to substitute the prize for a similar item of equal or higher value.
Employees of Imagine Publishing (including freelancers), their relatives or any agents are not eligible to enter. The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Full terms and conditions are available on request.
From time to time Imagine Publishing or its agents may send you related materials or special offers. If you do not want to receive this, state it clearly on your competition entry.

FAIL

Where was that at? I tried looking in the terms an conditions but it kept looping me back to the entry page hence my question.

[quote name='killer9']This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Imagine Publishing has the right to substitute the prize for a similar item of equal or higher value.

FAIL[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this, I'll edit my post, I was trying to look for this.

bread's done
Back