Win a trio of ‘Diablo III’ PC gaming peripherals

killyourfm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
We’ve teamed up with the fine folks at SteelSeries to give away one set of killer Diablo III gaming accessories. One lucky reader will win the Diablo III Mouse (we’re not gonna lie, it’s beyond sexy and has a lifespan of 10 million clicks per switch, and you’ll need that!) a demon red Diablo III headset (read about the specs here) and the QcK Monk Edition Mousepad.

That amounts to more than $200 of Diablo III swag!

http://hardwarelust.com/win-a-trio-of-diablo-iii-pc-gaming-accessories-from-steelseries-42791/

Thing that kinda blows about the contest is i have to take a picture of my cellphone with google currents up... So i have to whip out my DSLR and take a picture of my cell with that.. :p

[quote name='Rollett']Thing that kinda blows about the contest is i have to take a picture of my cellphone with google currents up... So i have to whip out my DSLR and take a picture of my cell with that.. :p[/QUOTE]

Can't you just do a screenshot? What device are you using?

We're at 70 subscribers. This is a really slow burn folks. All you need is an Android or iOS device to enter -- and you're only going to be up against a max of 200 people to win all that gear. Good odds!

bread's done
Back