Win a TRON LEGACY "Flynn Lives" shirt & Flynn's Arcade tokens!

Why don't they do this kind of viral promos in Spain? I wan't to take part in any kind of Tron related event.

As for the movie, it will be hard to wait till december.

[quote name='Kenemtef']Why don't they do this kind of viral promos in Spain? I wan't to take part in any kind of Tron related event.

As for the movie, it will be hard to wait till december.[/QUOTE]

Not to keep this thread going, but they already did. AND YOU FAILED US! Back in feb on the www.Flynnlives.com website they had a scavenger hunt and it just so happened that Madrid spain was the only city that didn't have anyone show up.

They have been doing a lot of viral promo with Tron lately theres even a Encom International website. And if you were lucky enough to finish some quests you got a employee badge. Its not too late the movie doesn't come out till december so hopefully they'll have a lot more for us to do.

You're right about the Madrid event... I didn't even knew of it until april. Had I known it beforehand, I would have endured 5 hours of road trip (I just hate planes for in-country flying) just to take part.

As for the other viral events... if you look closely to my avatar, you'll see I'm proudly wearing my Encom badge (I'm still waiting my Flynn Lives and my Space paranoids pins, but spanish mail is slooooooow).

Of course, I'll take part in any further quest Flynn lives (or any other Tron related organization) will do.

[quote name='blissskr']Why are you guys grave digging old threads and entering contests that are already over is beyond me?[/QUOTE]

This. Shouldn't movie discussion be in the Off-topic forum, not a dead contest thread?

Contest ended August 4th,2009 you guys are entering a contest thats been over for a long long time. I guess no one reads anything anymore before blinding entering lol.

bread's done
Back