Win a Turtle Beach Ear Force X1 Gaming Headset from Thumbmonkey!

thumbmonkey

CAGiversary!
This giveaway has officially ended! The winner is CAG member huff181, who has been contacted via PM. Thanks to everyone who participated and we hope you keep an eye out for more contests & giveaways from us in the future (both here in the forums and on Facebook). Keep in mind that if you entered this one, you're already qualified to win in our current Facebook giveaway as long as you continue to be a fan (see more details on our Facebook page).

Thanks everyone!!

Hey CAGs,

Our recent giveaway here on the forums was a success, and as promised, we're running another Cheap Ass Gamer exclusive giveaway.

Here's a quick "About Us" blurb:

Thumbmonkey has been in business for just over 5 years and offers new and pre-owned video games and accessories online at extremely competitive prices. Most of our staff members are avid gamers and, like most of you, believe gaming doesn't have to be a wallet-draining hobby. Check out the site: www.thumbmonkey.com. So, if you don't know, now you know.

Win a Turtle Beach Ear Force X1 Gaming Headset compatible with Xbox 360 and PC. No purchase is necessary.

Entries will be accepted until next Thurs., July 1st at 3PM Eastern. The winner will be selected at random and announced in this post (and contacted via PM) shortly after.

How to Enter:

Step 1. Visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/thumbmonkeygames and become a fan (now called "Like") by clicking the Like button at the top of the page. If you're already a fan, go to the next step.
Step 2. Go to the Discussions tab, find "CAGs, hit us up here!", post a comment with your CAG USERNAME ONLY, and your entry will be added.

We do regular contests and giveaways on our Facebook page, including one that is currently running for a $75 Thumbmonkey gift card and a Thumbmonkey logo hoodie, so being a fan will automatically enter you into that one, as well. For details on that giveaway, check out the "notes" tab of our Facebook page.

Prize Info:

- 1 Factory Refurbished Turtle Beach Ear Force X1 Gaming Headset
(Instruction guide not included but available on the Turtle Beach website)

Thanks for participating and good luck!

- Thumbmonkey

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='burningGundam85']i have one question... where is the discussions tab?[/QUOTE]

It's up almost near the very top of the page along with "Wall", "Info", etc.

[quote name='FFX2']Entered thanks OP

One question you ship to Canada? I could not find the "Rules"[/QUOTE]

Yes, we'll ship to Canada. Noooo problem-o.

Thanks. Entered and hoping for a not so likely win. ...I've been watching these on eBay for over two months looking for a deal, still pissed I blew my shot on one that sold for under $20.

oh i thought that the discussion's tab was in CAG but i now know it was in Face book. Thanx for the help and the opportunity to win. May the force be with you.

[quote name='Dragonsbane']When is this drawing btw?[/QUOTE]

It will be next Thursday, July 1st at 3PM Eastern and we'll announce the winner as a comment here, as well as an update to the post. We'll send them a PM, too, just to make sure they don't miss it.

Good luck!

[quote name='thumbmonkey']It will be next Thursday, July 1st at 3PM Eastern and we'll announce the winner as a comment here, as well as an update to the post. We'll send them a PM, too, just to make sure they don't miss it.

Good luck![/QUOTE]

awesome thanks

To everyone saying thanks: you're welcome! It's our pleasure. You guys have been great. Any feedback on our contests/site/Facebook/whatever is much appreciated! :)

104 entries and counting. Keep 'em coming. Your participation is
tn_147.jpg

If you've not yet entered, fret not! The giveaway is still on (until Thursday afternoon), and keep in mind, you'll automatically be entered into ANOTHER giveaway for a $75 Thumbmonkey gift card & Thumbmonkey logo hoodie just by becoming our Facebook fan!

bread's done
Back